29. Mär 2024, 08:25 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Sub Mod: Looking for best to install and where to find  (Gelesen 1734 mal)

briandir

• Bilbos Festgast
Hello.  I used to have the "Hero" sub mod installed, I liked it a lot.  I've had to reinstall the Edain mod and I cannot get the sub mod to install.  I'm open to other sub mods, but I cannot find one that will actually install.  So, could someone direct me to one please?  I'm pretty savvy but when it comes to unzipping/extracting, I have trouble.  Nothing ever extracts to where it should or opens or anything, just error after error.  Any help or directions is appreciated.
I should mention that I'm using version 3.8.1 because it was the last version I could easily get to install and run without any trouble at all.  I cannot update because the process dead ends with everything going to an unzip program and extraction that leads nowhere.
Thank you.....