18. Apr 2024, 04:15 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: [Submod] The Rise of Angmar: Remastered  (Gelesen 46842 mal)

Ar-Sakalthôr

• Galadhrim
  • Evil always finds a Way
Re: [Submod] The Rise of Angmar: Remastered
« Antwort #45 am: 6. Aug 2018, 23:00 »
Hey

Ich vergass zu erwähnen das die "Dunkelstahlschmiede" sowie der "Tempel des Zwilichts" unsichtbar sind. Man kann zwar die Schmiede aufwehrten, aber nicht den Tempel.

Wurm Morgoths

• Contest Gewinner
  • Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #46 am: 11. Aug 2018, 14:29 »
Hi Leute,

super Arbeit, es macht wirklich sehr viel Spaß mir Angmar zu spielen. Vielen Dank dass ihr wirklich so viel Abeit und Mühe in dieses Projekt investiert habt. Eine Frage hätte ich aber noch. Wieso wurde das Introvideo herausgenommen ?

Liebe Grüße

Singollo

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #47 am: 15. Aug 2018, 11:34 »
Ich habe die Kampagne auch mal durchgespielt und muss euch als erstes ein großes Lob aussprechen. Durch die Neuerungen hat sie seit den alten EA Tagen einiges dazugewonnen.
Auch Edain's Helden machen sich in den Missionen sehr gut.

Mir sind noch einige Dinge aufgefallen, die man noch ändern könnte:
1. In der Fornost-Mission spawned Hwaldar wieder auf Stufe 1.
2. Auf Stufe 10 wird das Kreischen des Hexenkönigs wieder mit der Aufsteigen-Fähigkeit ersetzt. (Ich schätze, das hängt mit der Lebenstrinkerklinge zusammen.
3. Bitte gebt Rogash eine bessere Selbstheilungsrate. Gerade die Gundabad-Mission zieht sich sehr, wenn man Minutenlang warten muss, bis sich Rogash wieder erholt hat.
4. Die Carn Dum Mission hat es wirklich in sich. Vielleicht könnte man die Zahl der Katapulte etwas reduzieren. Ein Bombardement von 10 bis 15 Katapulten ist selbst mit einer größeren Armee schwer zu überstehen.

Abschließend habe ich noch einige Fragen:
1. Wie genau äußert sich der Carryover-Effekt? Ich habe die Kampagne zweimal durchgespielt ohne irgendwelche langfristigen Änderungen zu bemerken.
2. Was genau muss ich tun, um Gildor in der Fall Angmars-Mission zu erhalten? Soweit ich das bisher sagen kann, steht er einfach nur herum, ohne sich an der Schlacht zu beteiligen.

Nichtsdestotrotz eine großartige Arbeit!
A Túrin Turambar turún’ ambartanen

Glemli

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #48 am: 18. Aug 2018, 14:58 »
Hi everyone

As has been said a few times: great work on remastering this campaign! It's great to play with purpose again, skirmishes are fun but this is a very nice distraction from that!

I have some questions for you all, since you all seem to be better players than I am. :-) Do you have some tips on conquering the Carn Dum map? I've been playing the campaign on medium and I get wrecked immediately when the Elvish army attacks after 5 minutes.

Thanks!
Glemli

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #49 am: 18. Aug 2018, 18:55 »
Quick note: The whole team is currently on vacation but as soon as we’re back we will reply to all the posts (German and English) that have been made. Just sit tight for another week :P
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Singollo

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #50 am: 22. Aug 2018, 16:19 »
I have some questions for you all, since you all seem to be better players than I am. :-) Do you have some tips on conquering the Carn Dum map? I've been playing the campaign on medium and I get wrecked immediately when the Elvish army attacks after 5 minutes.

The first step to conquering this map is to observe how the AI behaves. As much as I have figured  out, they continue their first attack, until the Witch-King has been killed. Then they mainly attack with catapults. The units will resume their attack when the second gate has been destroyed.

The strategy that brought me through this map was:
1. Let the Witch-King die early.
2. Do everything you can to protect the second gate. You mainly have to take down the catapults. You can use the well-like buildings in the inner wall to heal damaged troups.
3. As soon as you have survived Glorfindel's attack, build up a strong army and attack the remaining troups.

I hope this can be of help.
A Túrin Turambar turún’ ambartanen

Glemli

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #51 am: 12. Sep 2018, 17:54 »

The first step to conquering this map is to observe how the AI behaves. As much as I have figured  out, they continue their first attack, until the Witch-King has been killed. Then they mainly attack with catapults. The units will resume their attack when the second gate has been destroyed.

The strategy that brought me through this map was:
1. Let the Witch-King die early.
2. Do everything you can to protect the second gate. You mainly have to take down the catapults. You can use the well-like buildings in the inner wall to heal damaged troups.
3. As soon as you have survived Glorfindel's attack, build up a strong army and attack the remaining troups.

I hope this can be of help.

Thanks for the help, Singollo. But I still get wrecked, I manage to hold the first gate for like 5 or 10 minutes, but I still get wrecked by at least 15 or 20 catapults then... Perhaps I should try Easy, but the other maps went okay in Medium so I should guess I could do this one as well... Any other ideas?

Martin

• Edain Translator
  • Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #52 am: 12. Sep 2018, 22:48 »
What helped me a lot is to use wolves to destroy their catapults and only defend the inner ring. But yeah it isn't easy.
"Nicht, wenn wir treu Seite an Seite stehen. Wir werden Merry und Pippin nicht der Folter und dem Tod überlassen... Nicht solange wir noch Kraft haben... Alles was nicht gebraucht wird lassen wir hier.. Nur leichtes Gepäck.. Lasst uns Orks jagen!" - Aragorn

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
« Antwort #53 am: 13. Sep 2018, 00:39 »
A bit later than expected but nonetheless I would like to provide closure to all users that have posted here.

For those that have a black screen during the first missions.I cannot fix that sadly, this bug has been reported occasionally by bug testers but it has occured with no consistency and often fixed itself, restart your game and see if that fixes it.

Rhudaur
The enemy dark dunedains and angmar officers are a result of not killing the angmar officers present at the back of the enemy army during the first mission. I will see if I can tweak the Wildmen's attack preferences and weaken Argeleb's army but the next patch won't be before Edain 4.5.

Barrow-downs
Sorry, we have discussed this internally and externally extensively. No changes will be made to the difficulty of that mission.

Fornost
Will consider adding some cP

Epilogue campaign
The spellbook is meant to be disabled. Durmarth "escapes"the first time you encounter him.

Hey

Ich vergass zu erwähnen das die "Dunkelstahlschmiede" sowie der "Tempel des Zwilichts" unsichtbar sind. Man kann zwar die Schmiede aufwehrten, aber nicht den Tempel.

If assets are invisible update your mod, I don't think this is due to the submod.

Hi Leute,

super Arbeit, es macht wirklich sehr viel Spaß mir Angmar zu spielen. Vielen Dank dass ihr wirklich so viel Abeit und Mühe in dieses Projekt investiert habt. Eine Frage hätte ich aber noch. Wieso wurde das Introvideo herausgenommen ?

Liebe Grüße

Intro video was taken out because I really don't like (sorry, that's pretty much the only time I do something out of pure preference). For the rest of the feedback, all has been read and taken into account some changes will be made.

Thank you all for playing the submod, I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed imagining it (not mapping it though, that was quite a pain)

garten96

• Hobbit
« Antwort #54 am: 17. Mär 2020, 15:16 »
Hello!

I don't know if you guys still answer on this forum. I was looking forward to this mod. It seemed easy to install the game works perfectly with edain mod but when i add the file to play the remastered campaign it refuses to start and i get a error message. It says the following:
[

An upgrade mask references Upgrade_EdainHandwerkerW erkzeuge,
Error parsing field 'TriggeredBy' in block 'Object' in file
'data\ini\object\evilfaction\structures\angmar\angmarmill.ini. line 401

Error parsing INI block '    TriggeredBy' in file
'data\ini\object\evilfaction\structures\angmar\angmarmill.ini.
7 addresses
(unkown)(0): gamedat + 239838 Debug::PostStaticlnit+3390
(unkown)(0): gamedat + 2346667
StringBase<char>::~StringBase<char>+262887
(unknown)(0): game.dat+2376649
LineSegment2D+20490
(unknown)(0): game.dat+6541831 Xfer::operator==+119943
(uknown)(0): KERNEL32. DLL+90969 BaseThreadlnitThunk+25
(unknown)(0): ntdll.dll+424820
RtlGetAppCointainerNamed ObjectPath+228
(unknown)(0):ntdll+424772
RtlGetAppCointainerNamed ObjectPath+180

Because of the severity of this error the game will now exit.

If you know how I can get it to work I would very much appreciate i :)
« Letzte Änderung: 17. Mär 2020, 15:38 von garten96 »

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #55 am: 17. Mär 2020, 15:19 »
The submod isn't compatible with Edain 4.5 yet, you'll have to wait for the creators to update it. They have already stated they are working on doing exactly that, so you'll just have to be patient for a bit.

garten96

• Hobbit
« Antwort #56 am: 17. Mär 2020, 15:39 »
Hello! Yes thank you I understand. Thanks again for the response :)

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
Re: [Submod] The Rise of Angmar: Remastered v3!
« Antwort #57 am: 27. Mai 2020, 16:03 »
Took us a bit longer than planned but we finally go around to doing a full conversion. We've included some changes that were suggested in an attempt to make the submod more interesting. I assume this version will most likely have some bugs so if you see any bugs make sure to report them so we can fix them later.

Installation
  • Download your preferred language:
  • Extract the archive into your game folder
  • Enjoy

Uninstalling
  • Delete the campaign_remastered_v3 file in your game folder

IMPORTANT NOTES
  • My screen is black during a cutscene: It's a bug but we don't know how to fix it sadly, it's been showing up very inconsistently.
  • Is this submod compatible with other submods? Only if those submods don't touch object code. This means that graphical or sound pack submods should be compatible.
  • Can I use this online? This submod is not multiplayer compatible and will cause mismatches if you attempt to play with users that do not have it. In addition, the submod modifies the base game Angmar in terms of stats and spellbook powers, so it also affects the faction in skirmish mode. It is recommended to only have the submod enabled when you intend to play it.To disable the submod simply move the file outside of your game folder or delete it.
  • I don't see the campaign names, all I have is "An unexpected party" and "A not so warm welcome". This is perfectly normal. Just changing those two texts to something else would have required the addition of a second file to the installation process. The main Angmar campaign is the one titled "The War of the Dwarves" and the Epilogue Campaign is titled "The Hobbit".
« Letzte Änderung: 27. Mai 2020, 16:09 von The_Necromancer0 »

Martin

• Edain Translator
  • Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #58 am: 3. Jun 2020, 11:55 »
Nice work guys, looking forward to give it an other spin. Will report bugs later.

Greetings

Edit: good work, had a lot of fun! Some minor bugs, will send a report via pm.
« Letzte Änderung: 6. Jun 2020, 11:54 von Martin »
"Nicht, wenn wir treu Seite an Seite stehen. Wir werden Merry und Pippin nicht der Folter und dem Tod überlassen... Nicht solange wir noch Kraft haben... Alles was nicht gebraucht wird lassen wir hier.. Nur leichtes Gepäck.. Lasst uns Orks jagen!" - Aragorn

karasis

• Hobbit
« Antwort #59 am: 28. Jun 2020, 19:56 »
Hallöchen!

Würde dies mit der neuesten Version funktionieren?(4.5.3)