Submods > Submods Deutsch & Submods English

[Submod] The Rise of Angmar: Remastered

<< < (2/14) > >>

The_Necromancer0:
At the moment our plans are mostly to give it a fresh Edain coat with the vanilla heroes being replaced with the ones from the mod. In addition, we will add a couple heroes to compensate for Angmar's increased roster. Our plans will become more defined as we approach that stage but I can tell you it will be a very ability heavy map, I hope to be able to make all the Angmar heroes use their symbolic abilities during the battle.

SilverElf:
On the 31th of January at 8 PM UTC we will be stream a sneak peak of the submod

On the stream will be Necro and me, I will be playing the first mission of the campaing to show up the changes. Necro will be there  to awnser any question you might have about the submod. Feel free to ask anything Just don't ask for the release date we don't know that yet  :D

It will be streamed on my channel here is the link to it: https://www.twitch.tv/elf_in_silver_armour

The_Necromancer0:
For those that missed the stream it has been uploaded here. The stream contains the first mission and a part of the second mission.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoSvJQY7bUY

The_Necromancer0:
4. The Dark Lord's Eye
Please stop trying to shoot the Nuclear Palantir.
King Arveleg has managed to flee Amon Sul with the palantir, the enforcer Durmarth has been sent on his trace, with the zealot Zaphragor tailing him. The King seeks refuge in an Arnorien Outpost, but the wolves of Angmar give in no respite, will he make it in time?

Why the heroes? As an enforcer, we portray Durmath as a hunter, carrying out the Witch-King's dirty work. So it seemed obvious to have him, the second pick was to have Drauglin, however, we wanted the player to be able to make use of Durmath's Guardsman Palantir, so a more expensive, tankier hero was required. Zaphragor seemed like a reasonable choice.

OakenShield224:
So after being asked about this on the Discord Server, I've come up with a couple of ideas on how to change the Angmar spellbook for the campaign.

-  Instead of Blight (a very multiplayer based spell), I would bring back the Summon White Wolf Lair power from 3.8.1. I know that the Wolf Lairs are available on settlements but for the campaign where you would need to continually build up and replace large armies, I feel like most people would go for the resource structures. The Wolf Lairs would offer a small amount of defense.

- If Rogash will be a regular hero in the submod, then maybe just keep the current spell but replace Rogash with another troll. However, an alternative would be to summon some sort of Troll Lair from which you could recruit Snow and Hill Trolls. This would only apply if you haven't already come up with some plan regarding the trolls.

-  Finally, the Stronghold of the Iron Crown could be replaced by a Cold Drake Summon. While Avalanche is instant damage, the Cold Drakes could provide a slightly longer term help to your army.

I hope these suggestions will help in some way and I look forward to seeing how the submod progresses.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln