28. Mär 2024, 09:22 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Icy rain  (Gelesen 1942 mal)

Dain@

• Pförtner von Bree
  • baruk khazad khazad? ai-menu. For the King ! ! !
Icy rain
« am: 12. Feb 2018, 13:36 »
I think it would be cool to make an icy rain controlled. The reason for this proposal is that simply canceling the leadership is not enough for 5 points, plus this Rohan and Mordor already have a weather spell that allows you to interrupt each other. And if you change the implementation of the icy rain? - you for a very short time cause a huge cloud (with the size of the fortress) which moves very slowly and gives the following effect: the entire enemy army loses leadership and 20% visibility, and the arrows lose 25% of the damage and range. This will create a unique version + will depend on the possibility of siege enemy fortress. What do you think ?

Darkayah

• Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • The old blood will unite them, but destroy all
Re: Icy rain
« Antwort #1 am: 12. Feb 2018, 13:55 »
I think the current Rain is really acceptable. Deactivate all enemy Leadership can be very strong.
If you don’t want, that a other faction counters your Weatherspell, wait until they used their Soell. ;)
Grüße Darkayah

Of old blood, magic, fire and darkness!
The old blood will unite them all, but causes the  world to be destroyed!
-Prophecy of Valarya

Lust auf eine alternative Mittelerde Geschichte und dazu ein RPG? ?
Der Thron von Mittelerde

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Icy rain
« Antwort #2 am: 12. Feb 2018, 14:08 »
I would like the spell to remain as it is too. It affects everyone and its influence is thus widespread. What would not be, should we opt for a smaller storm, under the control of the player.

Also, don't forget that fewer factions will dispose of weather spells in the next patch. It was an iconic motive from the legacy of the series, but too many factions shared it, though.