28. Mär 2024, 21:56 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Remove appearance of upgrades  (Gelesen 1446 mal)

Malhakai

• Bilbos Festgast
Remove appearance of upgrades
« am: 24. Feb 2018, 02:12 »
Hello Edain community,

I am new to modding, and need some assistance please. I would like to remove the appearance of the upgrades to forged blades, silver thorn arrows, gold tipped arrows and fire arrows without altering the damage increase these offer.

I cannot figure out what FX is disable, and where to find it in the edain files.

Can someone please advise which files/lines to alter to remove the appearance of these please?

Thank-you

FG15

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
Re: Remove appearance of upgrades
« Antwort #1 am: 24. Feb 2018, 12:11 »
All of these aren't FX but Models/part of Models.
For the forged blades you have to deactivate the code in each unit that shows the Submodel, after aquiring the Upgrade.
For the arrows, you either have to edit the upgraded arrow Model, or change the projectile used in the weapons.

Joragon

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
Re: Remove appearance of upgrades
« Antwort #2 am: 24. Feb 2018, 15:34 »
As far as I know the FX you want to deactivate are bound to a texture. So if you change the textures, you only need to change about 5 Textures.
As far as I know the textures are named: exlnzflar2rusoldier, exlnzflarimlaspear and exlnzflarred2
But I'm not sure whether there are some other textures you need to change.