28. Mär 2024, 23:04 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Edain Problems  (Gelesen 2641 mal)

Gandalf the Grey

• Hobbit
Edain Problems
« am: 5. Mär 2018, 01:24 »
I downloaded the demo and the launcher and updated everything, but when I pressed play I got a message saying that it could not find the file specified, and to report the message here. How do I fix this?

I would post a picture, but this thing is being incredibly picky about what sort of attachments I can add.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Edain Problems
« Antwort #1 am: 5. Mär 2018, 23:29 »
If you want to post pictures, just use the image code and put the URL link within the very code.

[img][/img]

Gandalf the Grey

• Hobbit
« Antwort #2 am: 6. Mär 2018, 01:29 »

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #3 am: 6. Mär 2018, 20:57 »
Go to the pathway specified in the error message, find the specified file and either upload it here after changing the file ending to .txt or upload it at http://paste.bin and post the log here. It might contain information like your windows user name, so if you are uncomfortable with posting it publicly then just sent me a PM with the file.

Gandalf the Grey

• Hobbit
« Antwort #4 am: 7. Mär 2018, 22:48 »
« Letzte Änderung: 8. Mär 2018, 00:08 von Walküre »