28. Mär 2024, 09:25 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: EDAIN Mod Custom Player Maps Auto-Defeat  (Gelesen 4693 mal)

PsychoVIK

• Hobbit
EDAIN Mod Custom Player Maps Auto-Defeat
« am: 5. Mär 2018, 04:29 »
Hello, I installed the Edain Mod on my PC, I have an Original DVD of ROTWK along with BFMEII and I am able to play custom Maps on ROTWK. When i start the Edain Mod and attempt to play the same Map, i can get into the game and immediately after 5 seconds of starting the game, it shows that All Brutal has been Defeated. I uninstalled both Games, EDAIN Mod and still get the same error. On regular maps i dont have a problem. I don't know if it has to do with my resolution or what, I have attempted all different types of fixes, including lowering my resolution from 1920x1080 to 1280x1024. Same thing happens. your Help would greatly be appreciated!

P.S. Keep BFMEII Alive! Great work on this Mod!!!

Favdaukar

• Hobbit
Re: EDAIN Mod Custom Player Maps Auto-Defeat
« Antwort #1 am: 21. Jan 2019, 07:43 »
I'm having the exact same problem!
Can someone help please???
This happens to almost every custom map I download!

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Re: EDAIN Mod Custom Player Maps Auto-Defeat
« Antwort #2 am: 25. Jan 2019, 12:58 »
To play a map in edain, it needs stuff like camps, castles, settlements.
If the map is nto made for Edain, but normal Bfme II/Rotw, those objects are not added (as you don't need them for free building).
The problem is that without those objects you won't have a castle/camp at the beginning and therefore you have no buildings and you die.^^
The only possible solution is editing all maps and make them suitable for Edain.