28. Mär 2024, 22:29 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: New map:"Andrast": Your Feedback  (Gelesen 1623 mal)

Trapper

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Knappe Rohans
New map:"Andrast": Your Feedback
« am: 4. Mai 2018, 09:14 »
We are exited to hear your feedback for the new map"Andrast", which was presented here!

Garlodur

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • In Moria, in Khazad-Dûm
Re: New map:"Andrast": Your Feedback
« Antwort #1 am: 6. Mai 2018, 22:31 »
Looks like it could be a very interesting map! I like the fact that it's not as symmetrical as it may seem: though on a vertical axis you could ' equally share' the settlements on the south half of the map, in reality that will never pan out as a fruitful strategy.

I'm very keen to see more of such maps, intended to create provoking gameplay, where the consequences of your decisions will be felt in all parts of the map.

Also, I want to mention that it's great you showcase new maps in this way. It might not be as large a project as Path of the Edain, but considerably more people would be excited to play them because of how they're teased ;)

Julio229

• Edain Betatesting
  • Gesandter der Freien Völker
  • King Of the Misty Mountains
« Antwort #2 am: 6. Mai 2018, 22:37 »
It is great that there will be many new maps on 4.5!

As with everything in the mod, the design of everything is well thought out, and it's clear that many strategic possibilities will be opened due to this map's unique design, like Garlodur also said.

It's also quite nice to see parts of Middle-Earth that are seldom named or seen, like Eryn Vorn (already shown), or Andrast itself.

Looking forward to see more stuff! Great work!

Trapper

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Knappe Rohans
« Antwort #3 am: 7. Mai 2018, 09:09 »
Zitat
Also, I want to mention that it's great you showcase new maps in this way. It might not be as large a project as Path of the Edain, but considerably more people would be excited to play them because of how they're teased ;)
Thats the idea!

Thank you to both of you for your feedback. :)