28. Mär 2024, 15:21 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Clicking "Play" closes the launcher and doesn't do anything  (Gelesen 1608 mal)

IonlyKnowEnglish

• Hobbit
Fresh install of 2.01, fully updated mod. Windows 7, also this whole site is in German and I have a hard time navigating it.

UPDATE:

I can't even launch RotWK 2.01, so it has nothing to do with the mod. I'll try to fix and keep you all posted.

UPDATE 2: I wasn't able to launch RotWK because I had Edain enabled. With Edain enabled, I still can't run anything. No errors occur, just silent failure.

UPDATE 3:

A full reinstall with patch 2.02 installed with the GameRanger patch installer then reverted back to 2.01 allows me to get Edain to launch but say "Please insert CD-Rom". Using Alcohol 52% I can mount a mini-image and bypass this to finally play the mod.

Update..

Getting Invalid Sound 'WOTR_MusicRohanMS'. Can't seem to fix it

SOLUTION:

Rename !new202music.big to !new202music.big.disabled . Make sure you reverse that when you want to go to 2.02 again.

Edit by FG15: Please avoid double posting (or even more)
« Letzte Änderung: 9. Jul 2018, 22:45 von FG15 »