28. Mär 2024, 23:30 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Edain Mod Tier Lists  (Gelesen 4242 mal)

OakenShield224

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Welcome, my sister-sons, to the Kingdom of Erebor!
Edain Mod Tier Lists
« am: 19. Jul 2018, 14:56 »
Over the last few weeks, I've been ranking certain aspects of the Edain Mod into Tier Lists (with the help of a few members of the Edain Community Discord Server). The way it works is that, the closer something is to the left (on its tier), the better it is . There are a few situations where I've had to move onto new lines just because there are too many things on one tier to all fit on one line (so for example, Karsh is better than Legolas who is better than Gandalf).

I'd like to showcase these tier lists here and hopefully start some discussions about the topics.

Note: this can be a very objective topic and can be quite opinion based. Therefore, the rankings are not necessarily correct but are more of a compilation of what myself and a few others think about these subjects.

Heroes (not including Ring Hero versions or Summoned Heroes:

Ring Heroes (I added Durin just for fun):

Heroic Units:

Cavalry (obviously not including the heroic cavalry or warg archers):

Tier 4 Spellbook powers (from Edain 4.4.1):

Adrianjmr

• Hobbit
Re: Edain Mod Tier Lists
« Antwort #1 am: 25. Dez 2018, 14:28 »
Wow! I love it, very cool anda helpful, i wish there was names in the heroes list since i'm having troubles identifiying some of them. I hope you make the rest of the tier list (infantry, pikeman, etc.) I'm really loking forward to that.