19. Apr 2024, 09:18 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Road to Edain 4.5  (Gelesen 2237 mal)

ElessarTelcontar

• Bilbos Festgast
Road to Edain 4.5
« am: 25. Jun 2019, 17:37 »
Hello everyone,

I will keep this short. Almost 3 years* for development for a mod? Yeah it is too much. As you know from my other posts I am not underestimating the work done.

Have a nice summer.

*(30+ months from first 4.5 update)
"Be it a rock or a grain of sand, in water they sink as the same."

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Road to Edain 4.5
« Antwort #1 am: 27. Jun 2019, 17:58 »
I'm very much certain that you're conscious of every aspect of the whole Edain experience; established that, such delay or excessive postponement, which is truly long and daunting, should not come to you as a surprise either. I could produce an exhaustive catalogue of motives, causes, and happenings existing in the shadow of these three challenging years, but doing so would merely be another boring repetition. If you're a frequent attendee of the forum, you must be perfectly aware of that.

I may agree with you on the sheer 'waiting factor'; however, I do not see any useful scope or purpose in this comment of yours. Sharp remarks of this kind will not speed things up anyway, nor provide meaningful support to developers. I hope you'll add more to empty complaints. We might try to discuss your grievances in actual propositional ways.

Greetings
« Letzte Änderung: 27. Jun 2019, 19:02 von Walküre »

ElessarTelcontar

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #2 am: 29. Jun 2019, 20:31 »
I may agree with you on the sheer 'waiting factor';"

This was the purpose. You did not have to write any excuse or even a response. I was not planning to answer this but I don't want to be misunderstood. It was neither a grievance nor a complaint. It is a plain remark that  while you are developing this beautiful mod, naturally we as players are feeling the time more than you. Consequences? I am sure you are aware of them. Making something and looking outside are different things.

We might try to discuss your grievances in actual propositional ways.

And I have already proposed something on general suggestions.

Cheers.

"Be it a rock or a grain of sand, in water they sink as the same."

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #3 am: 30. Jun 2019, 17:16 »
The thread shall be closed. In case someone wanted to continue discussing, just head to the General Suggestions board, where one will find a twin-topic relating to the very same debate, opened by the very author of this locked thread. It is thus pointless to have two identical topics existing in one single forum.

--- LOCKED ---