28. Mär 2024, 11:08 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Problem with maps(?) /problemas con los mapas  (Gelesen 1954 mal)

thoriick

• Hobbit
Problem with maps(?) /problemas con los mapas
« am: 4. Sep 2018, 03:58 »
Good day, i am trying play diferent maps with my friends (all with edain mod enable ) but for some reason only can play nurn map, if i choose other map, i get a error about synch, for that reason i want ask if are there some problem with some maps? or if i can fix this problem , thanks for ur help

buenas, estoy intentando jugar con unos amigos, todos con el mod, pero por alguna razon solo podemos jugar el mapa de Nurn, si cogemos otro mapa, nos da un problema de que no estamos sincronizados, hay algun problema con los mapas? o manera de solucionar esto? gracias por la ayuda
« Letzte Änderung: 4. Sep 2018, 04:03 von thoriick »

kmogon

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • "They stole it from us ! My precious Curse them!"
Re: Problem with maps(?) /problemas con los mapas
« Antwort #1 am: 5. Sep 2018, 01:59 »
It dipends how your game is installed. Do you all have cracked game or you are using disc mount ? Alsobe sure to check if you all have firewall turned off or give bfme 2 exceptions.

thoriick

• Hobbit
« Antwort #2 am: 5. Sep 2018, 14:36 »
dont care with that form i try, i try with disc and with cracked game, but both get same problem, most multiplayer maps give error of synch, but there are about 8 maps that i can play with my friends ( i try this maps in singleplayer, they cant be played in singleplayer either, they give instant defeat IA) for that reason i ask about if mod have compatibility problem with maps ( i turn my firewall ,etc, that no its the problem)

kmogon

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • "They stole it from us ! My precious Curse them!"
« Antwort #3 am: 5. Sep 2018, 16:40 »
That's realy strange. Firstly problems with autodefeat and out of synch are becouse of antypiracy system which ea implemented in game. You shouldn't be able to play multi with friends which are using cracked verions. You can find special version of the game called removed which allows to avoid this or visit discord server, maybe someone met with this problem before.

Edit by FG15:
Removed the hint about illegal versions of the game
« Letzte Änderung: 5. Sep 2018, 18:16 von FG15 »

thoriick

• Hobbit
« Antwort #4 am: 5. Sep 2018, 23:23 »
thanks you kmogon,but unfortunately the admin censored your comment, I hope you can answer me in another place (the administration of the mod could help, since they are reading the post ..) I dont think my friends and me are the only ones with these problems ..