19. Apr 2024, 11:46 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Edain Mod completely screwed over my Return of the Witch King  (Gelesen 1550 mal)

e-dainotgood

• Hobbit
So I was looking around for mods to play for rotwk, and I saw edain was a pretty popular mod, so I thought that it would be pretty good.
After playing for a bit, I wanted to play vanilla rotwk, so I uninstalled the mod
 using the EDAIN UNINSTALLER. I uninstalled it, then launched vanilla rotwk to see if it still worked. As I press skirmish, the game just crashes. Keep in mind this didn't happen at all before Edain mod.
I searched far and wide for solutions, trying some I saw on other forums that didn't work at all. Now I'm here, on a german forum that looks like it has a website layout from over a decade ago.
If you could help me with a solution, I would very much appreciate it.

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
You don't have to uninstall Edain everytime you don't want to play vanilla or another mod. The launcher has a disable function.

Usually crash on skirmish can mean either of two things:
A) You have custom heroes from edain: In that case navigate to your My ROTWK Files folder and move the custom hero files out of of the My  ROTWK Files folder.

B) You have selected a faction in Edain not present in skirmish. In which case you need reinstall Edain, go to to Skirmish and select a faction present in the base game. What faction did you last play as in Edain?
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

e-dainotgood

• Hobbit
I deleted the create a hero files and it works now, thank you for the help I really appreciate it. but i don't think i'm going to reinstall edain anytime soon