28. Mär 2024, 19:34 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Feedback: Siege Horde Maps  (Gelesen 1839 mal)

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« am: 9. Dez 2018, 16:43 »
Edain 4.5 will bring a new map type: Siege Horde Maps. Let us know what you think about them here!
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

OakenShield224

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Welcome, my sister-sons, to the Kingdom of Erebor!
Re: Feedback: Siege Horde Maps
« Antwort #1 am: 9. Dez 2018, 17:51 »
I normally play skirmishes against AI and I enjoy playing horde defence or tower defence maps quite often, so this update was amazing for me! I'm looking forward to trying out these new maps a lot.

AulëTheSmith

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #2 am: 11. Dez 2018, 21:42 »
For everyone who like to play in single player, especially in a more defensive style, this new kind of map is THE manna from heaven by definition! Thank you guys! Really brilliant as well as great idea!  xD xD It must have been tough to code such a variant AI siege. There are really a lot of possibilities, it will be a good test field for all the new defensive options in 4.5! 
Now i need to know who in the team calculated the combinations  :D. You are crazy guys! You deserve the top 100 and i wish you to receive again the honorable mention. My vote goes to you again  ;)

Garlodur

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • In Moria, in Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #3 am: 17. Dez 2018, 22:34 »
Yes, the introduction of Siege Horde challenges will certainly keep me coming back to playing Edain when I'm tired of AI skirmish. Honestly I much prefer playing on my own (and I am also pretty terrible in online multiplayer), because it provides the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful models, intricate play systems, and utilise unusual strategies.

I really hope the Siege Horde maps prove as variable as promised, so that keeping Orcs out of the White City shall feel always like a new threat rising again