28. Mär 2024, 09:24 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Should Hilda Bianca be prominently implemented?

Definitely yes
3 (60%)
I wonder why she isn't implemented yet, we have to fix it
0 (0%)
Hilda deserves it, she is my favourite Middle-earth character
2 (40%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 2

Autor Thema: Hilda Bianca  (Gelesen 6362 mal)

Tiberius Ogden

• Gast
Hilda Bianca
« am: 25. Jan 2019, 23:18 »
Dwarves subfactions have the least number of heroes in game, so I think that time has come to add some new and fresh hero ... or rather heroine! :P

Hilda Bianca from the Lake-town! xD

Arguments for Hilda implementation:

1. Dwarves lack hero with hero-unit interferer/disruptor abilities and Hilda according to movies is the best candidate for such roles.
2. She thematically fits to Ered Luin, geographically to Erebor, and concerning Iron Hills - she could go to sell herbs there.
3. About Lake-town were two Hobbit movies, but in the game Lake town represents only Bard.
4. Unknown actress who played Hilda had more screen time than others.

I tried to capture most of the aspects from the movies.

Primary weapon: spear

Level 1) Scandalmonger of the Lake town. Hilda Bianca knows everything about everyone. Near enemy heroes and units have -10% armor.

Level 3) The herbalist from the Lake town. Hilda poisons near enemy units.

Level 5) Quarrelsome woman. Hilda argues to enemy hero her opinions. Enemy hero is trapped in the one place and can't move for 30 seconds until speech ends. When Hilda finishes, enemy hero runs in fear from her.

Level 7) Flowerpot. Hilda throws flowerpot against enemy hero. Deals heavy damage.

Level 10) Brave dame from the Lake-town. Hilda leads old men, women and cripples into the battle. Summons weak units in her location that deal minimum damage, but disrupt enemy forces.

« Letzte Änderung: 26. Jan 2019, 00:35 von Tiberius Ogden »

Only True Witchking

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Hinder me? Thou fool. No living man may hinder me!
Re: Hilda Bianca
« Antwort #1 am: 26. Jan 2019, 00:37 »
I think you're more than two months early... It's not even February the first, much less April the first.

Sorry, that's basically all I have to say to that.

If this is indeed not a joke [ :o :o :o :o :o ], then here's some actual critisism:
Alfrid is much more important from the movies, and he would already have more Basis to work on (spy, treacherous, servant of the master - basically Wormtongue 2.0, but that's how he is in the movie).

Her abilities seem really unrealistic, you won't stop fighting because a random woman talks to you, much less would Orcs, Sauron, Saruman, Dragons or, for Melkor's sake, NAZGUL!

Overall she seems not only very unfitting in any sense of the word, but also pretty pointless, Thorin III. kills all heroes in 2 hits anyway. And while she is for a different sub-faction, Thorin II. is also a hero-slaying beast, so I do not see the point.

I am strictly against this suggestion.

Signed,
The first servant of Melkor the great.
“In rode the Lord of the Nazgûl. A great black shape against the fires beyond he loomed up, grown to a vast menace of despair. In rode the Lord of the Nazgûl, under the archway that no enemy ever yet had passed, and all fled before his face."

Tiberius Ogden

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: 26. Jan 2019, 01:32 »
Alfrid is much more important from the movies, and he would already have more Basis to work on (spy, treacherous, servant of the master - basically Wormtongue 2.0, but that's how he is in the movie).

As you said - Womtongue 2.0 wouldn't be unique. ;)
And we need more heroines in the game. Currently we have only Galadriel, Eowyn, Arwen, Helegwen and temporal Tauriel. 

Her abilities seem really unrealistic, you won't stop fighting because a random woman talks to you, much less would Orcs, Sauron, Saruman, Dragons or, for Melkor's sake, NAZGUL!

Hialda Bianca from the Lake-town would pretty well argument even against Sauron. She is tough lady. :P

Overall she seems not only very unfitting in any sense of the word, but also pretty pointless, Thorin III. kills all heroes in 2 hits anyway. And while she is for a different sub-faction, Thorin II. is also a hero-slaying beast, so I do not see the point.

You should read my suggestion again. I propose hero-unit interferer-disruptor for her, similar to Mouth of Sauron, and not hero killer role. ;)

I am strictly against this suggestion.

Sorry to disappoint you, but Hilda Bianca is already implemented in the mod, as deputy team leader FG15 stated on Moddb.
This thread is about how to make her presence more solid.
So doesn't matter if you disagree. Hilda Bianca has already found a way into the mod. (**)

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: 26. Jan 2019, 09:57 »
I see only one way how implement Hilda or another Lake-Town's hero.
Lake-Town can have some Last defence summon spell from main Lake-Town building.
This spell will temporarily summon Hilda(or Percy or Braga or Master of Lake-town) and two units of Lake-Town swordmen and spearmen. This unit can by mix of guards of Lake-Town and militia from third hobbit film.

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #4 am: 26. Jan 2019, 10:27 »
If I remember correctly, the main reason against Bianca is easy:
We can't add more heroes for dwarves. That's technically not possible. (Dwarves are already the faction with the most heroes^^)

Tiberius Ogden

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: 26. Jan 2019, 12:08 »
We can't add more heroes for dwarves. That's technically not possible. (Dwarves are already the faction with the most heroes^^)

Dwarves subfactions have the least heroes per subfaction, but they count as a whole faction and in reality have the most heroes. You're right, I forgot that technical aspect, thanks for remark.

So limit per faction is 15 ...

Lake-Town can have some Last defence summon spell from main Lake-Town building.

It's interesting idea, cause Lake-town is quite vulnerable. It leads us to Kmogon's Dwarven outpost suggestion:

Hilda will be only summonable with four abilities (three active and first one passive).
It will be easy to implement cause we already have models for cripples and old men/women which can be recyclated.

By the way we have model even for Hilda! Lady with the shield from the picture will have spear instead and voila Hilda was born! xD
Or maybe FG will lend us model that used for his purpose.

« Letzte Änderung: 26. Jan 2019, 12:55 von Tiberius Ogden »

Only True Witchking

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Hinder me? Thou fool. No living man may hinder me!
« Antwort #6 am: 26. Jan 2019, 12:38 »
I wanted to make a long post to express my distaste for this:

Zitat
Hilda Bianca is already implemented in the mod

but there is still hope:
Zitat
If I remember correctly, the main reason against Bianca is easy:
We can't add more heroes for dwarves. That's technically not possible
YES!  xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD

Oh, and if she is going to be a summon (an idea which I also dislike), then she should definitely not have a 30 second cripplestrike. If a hero is crippled for 30 seconds, he's dead. In Edain 4, I would gladly take that ability over "Selfless Sacrifice", and there's a reason that was removed.

Signed,
The Lord of Darkness.
“In rode the Lord of the Nazgûl. A great black shape against the fires beyond he loomed up, grown to a vast menace of despair. In rode the Lord of the Nazgûl, under the archway that no enemy ever yet had passed, and all fled before his face."

Fine

• RPG Team
  • Wächter der Veste
  • Ich hab da ein ganz mieses Gefühl bei der Sache...
« Antwort #7 am: 26. Jan 2019, 13:37 »
Sorry, but in my opinion~ instead wasting development time on ridiculous suggestions like this, the team should focus on more important things like the campaign, game balance, the misty mountains faction and new maps...

I just think there are many, many more worthwhile things to do for them.
RPG:

Darkayah

• Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • The old blood will unite them, but destroy all
« Antwort #8 am: 26. Jan 2019, 13:49 »
Sorry, but in my opinion~ instead wasting development time on ridiculous suggestions like this, the team should focus on more important things like the campaign, game balance, the misty mountains faction and new maps...

I just think there are many, many more worthwhile things to do for them.

I think the same.
Grüße Darkayah

Of old blood, magic, fire and darkness!
The old blood will unite them all, but causes the  world to be destroyed!
-Prophecy of Valarya

Lust auf eine alternative Mittelerde Geschichte und dazu ein RPG? ?
Der Thron von Mittelerde

Tiberius Ogden

• Gast
« Antwort #9 am: 26. Jan 2019, 14:20 »
instead wasting development time on ridiculous suggestions like this, the team should focus on more important things

I completely agree. That's why this marvelous suggestion focuses on things which can be easily implemented - models are available, abilities are also in the game. Nothing difficult what should delay the release. ;)
And please be polite to true heroine of the Lake-town. Hilda doesn't deserve to be called ridiculous. :o
We're still in the early phase of the suggestion process, concept is still evolving. :)
« Letzte Änderung: 26. Jan 2019, 14:24 von Tiberius Ogden »

Smeargollum

• Edain Balancetester
  • Gesandter der Freien Völker
  • #teamfish
« Antwort #10 am: 26. Jan 2019, 14:58 »
Hello together!
I have to say that I don't like this possible new heroine, too. I think it wouldn't fit becasue it is just a invention of the movie without any basic in the books. And also none of her abilitys fit to her and I think dwarves have enough strong heroes.
So I am against this heroine.
Best regads Smeargollum

"What if the real balance was the friends we made along the way?"

Canis carcharothias

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #11 am: 29. Jan 2019, 01:00 »
Dwarves suffer from a uninspired and generic tier 4 spell: earthquake. Hilda Bianca, the champion of Laketown, the sage of the herbs, is, without doubt, the best candidate for a replacement.
Make Tolkien proud.

Tiberius Ogden

• Gast
« Antwort #12 am: 29. Jan 2019, 01:15 »
I am pretty sure that pure presence of Hilda Bianca can trigger Earthquake.
We're still talking about adding Earth-hammer animation for Earthquake execution, but maybe Hilda Bianca from the Lake Town would be better for it.
She would just appear, trigger the Earthquake, and then disappear. 8-|

Or we can create completely new and fresh ultimate spell.
If summon citadel is defensive spell, then summon of cripples, old men and women with  mighty Hilda in front of them would be unique offensive spell. Imagine these units leading their attack into your base. You will tremble before them. 8-)

Smeargollum

• Edain Balancetester
  • Gesandter der Freien Völker
  • #teamfish
« Antwort #13 am: 4. Feb 2019, 17:07 »
Hello everybody!
So you had the idea to creat a new spell that replaces the eathquake. And I have to say that this is a good approach becasue the eathquake is very boring in my opinion.
But I realy don't like the idea of replace the spell by summon some fishers from Lakeowen. I mean imagine the Last Allaince of man and elf by Imladris. It was in the Lord of the Rings one of the greatest armys that had fought against Sauron and this spell should be much stroger than some lake towen guys. Logicly this spell must be rubbish compared to the Last Allaince but then nobody would buy this spell.
So sadly I am against this idea of a new spell for dwarves.

Best regards Smeargollum
« Letzte Änderung: 4. Feb 2019, 17:18 von Smeargollum »

"What if the real balance was the friends we made along the way?"

Tiberius Ogden

• Gast
« Antwort #14 am: 4. Feb 2019, 18:33 »
Hey,

info for all German users!

This thread is ...