28. Mär 2024, 14:20 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Dwalin, Bofur, Bifur and Bombur in Erebor  (Gelesen 3540 mal)

Tienety

• Gast
Dwalin, Bofur, Bifur and Bombur in Erebor
« am: 26. Jan 2019, 15:08 »

For now we have only 3 heroes from Thorin's company in Erebor:
Gloin, Dori and Nori.

Bifur, Bofur, Bombur and Dwalin still missing. I think rest of the Thorin company probably also defended Erebor against easterlings and orcs in time of the War of the Ring.

I like new King Dáin abilities for 4.5 but I think his level 10 ability can be something more unique. I think chariot with Bombur, Dwalin, Bifur and Bofur as crew can perfectly represent the chariot scene from the third hobbit movie.

New King Dáin's ability:
Level 10 - Last ride of heroes:
Dáin temporarily summons battle wagon with Bombur, Dwalin, Bofur and Bifur as crew to the target area. Of course, they should have gray/white hairs and beards.
  • Bombur will driver the chariot
  • Dwalin will use Bolt Thrower
  • Bofur and Bifur will be on sides with hammer and spear.
  • Also this chariot use Wheel Blades and if it is possible should have six goats.

This chariot will have a few abilities:
  • Inspiration of the heroes(passive):
    Nearby dwarven units gets more experience from slain enemies and +25% damage.
  • Fast escape:
    Chariot will get +25% speed for 20 second.

What do you think about this idea?

Tiberius Ogden

• Gast
Re: Dwalin, Bofur, Bifur and Bombur in Erebor
« Antwort #1 am: 26. Jan 2019, 16:53 »
It would be really nice, unique but mainly funny addition! xD
And I suppose that it would be easy to implement. It's mainly visual suggestion after all.
You have dafür from me! ;)

Canis carcharothias

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #2 am: 29. Jan 2019, 01:10 »
I would exclude Bombur from this, he is said to be so obese during the war of the ring that he needed six dwarves to lift him from the couch to the dining table. If you have also into consideration that he was quite old by the time of the battle with the easterlings, I doubt he could have gone to defend Erebor, even in a chariot!

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: 29. Jan 2019, 14:20 »
Maybe your are right about Bombur, but they is still second option. Dori can by add to this chariot and Nori get new ability. 8-)

Tiberius Ogden

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: 10. Feb 2019, 02:10 »
This thread is actually trying to do the same thing like we're trying to do with Thranduil's thread. :P

To make Palace Guards unique and available only for Thranduil's ultimate ability ... and in this case make King Dain's last skill unique and not generic (which summon of battle wagons with regular units is) ...  8-|

But ... one battle-wagon with unique abilities and famous dwarven crew ...  xD ...
« Letzte Änderung: 10. Feb 2019, 04:17 von Tiberius Ogden »

tolgayurdal

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: 8. Jul 2020, 20:14 »
I personally would prefer to see them as a scout hero/battalion instead of the current one.

dkbluewizard2

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #6 am: 14. Nov 2020, 00:39 »
I really like this idea, and why wouldn't Bombur be driving the chariot? He is fat, the chariot can still pull him. I love this idea Tolgayurdal. Don't change it.

steadii

• Gast
« Antwort #7 am: 25. Dez 2020, 01:39 »
I support this. Dwarven chariot would be wonderfull. Theoretically Nori can have as level 10.

Isildurs Fluch

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #8 am: 3. Feb 2021, 15:07 »
Sounds fun, I´m in favor.
Ersatz für die Elchreiter:
https://modding-union.com/index.php/topic,35514.0.html

Berittene Schützen für Imladris:
https://modding-union.com/index.php/topic,35515.0.html

Vielen Dank an CMG für Avatar und Banner...