28. Mär 2024, 15:27 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Edain Maps not all working  (Gelesen 2840 mal)

rexenater24

• Bilbos Festgast
Edain Maps not all working
« am: 26. Feb 2019, 17:31 »
Hey so I recently installed edain mod and I have been enjoying playing it with my friends. Many of the maps do not work and I assumed they were maps that were just not finished by the edain team as some maps would just not have any camps or outposts and others would would just not build someones base and the game would end. But I have been playing online recently with other players and they have told me that the other maps should work and that they play on them all the time! Iron hills is a quick example. The game and mod is up to date, i play with and without mega fix on (maps dont work regardless). im just wondering how to fix this, is there something I am missing?

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
Re: Edain Maps not all working
« Antwort #1 am: 26. Feb 2019, 18:15 »
the only thing that seems likely is that you've installed another mod on top that modifies the maps. Make sure that only edain is enabled/installed in the directory. Try updating again to clean up any corruption the files might have. What other maps are you having issues with?
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

rexenater24

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #2 am: 26. Feb 2019, 19:03 »
Thanks for the fast response! I did have age of the ring installed but I did a hard re-install of everything, including the base game to make Edain work again and im still experiencing this.

rexenater24

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #3 am: 26. Feb 2019, 19:26 »
I just tried updating and there is nothing and most maps seem to have an issue, iron hills, argonath to name tow off the top of my head but most maps

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #4 am: 26. Feb 2019, 21:24 »
Which maps do work for you? Are they exclusive to Edain, as in they are neither part of the vanilla game nor of AotR?

rexenater24

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #5 am: 26. Feb 2019, 23:04 »
Yeah they seam to be edain exclusive like Morgai,spring of carnen, woods of lorien, himling ect. i think these are all exclusives

Also, I just uninstalled and re installed everything again today just to be sure that Aotr isnt affecting this

Also both bfme 2 and rotwk are updated to where they should be I.E 2.01 if that helps narrow in on the issue.
« Letzte Änderung: 27. Feb 2019, 13:24 von Elendils Cousin 3. Grades »

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #6 am: 27. Feb 2019, 13:23 »
Check your virtualstore for any BfME files (...AppData/Local/VirtualStore/<your BfME directory>). If you find anything, delete it and see if that solved your problem.

Also for the future, you can edit your posts instead of writing a new one every fifteen minutes. Makes it easier to read. Thanks^^

rexenater24

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #7 am: 27. Feb 2019, 15:34 »
There was only one file in there named "Profile-high.cvs". i deleted it but no change to my issue. Also okay will do!