16. Apr 2024, 21:06 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Feedback: Uruk Hunters  (Gelesen 1476 mal)

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« am: 20. Apr 2019, 18:58 »
How do you like the new Uruk Hunters? Let us know here!

Secret Keeper

• Thain des Auenlandes
Re: Feedback: Uruk Hunters
« Antwort #1 am: 21. Apr 2019, 19:07 »
I really like these changes. I am one of the people  who want an elite unit for Insegard so  this unique mix between scout and elite units is so Edain :D Good job guys, I am so grateful you are still alive and kicking.

AulëTheSmith

• Elronds Berater
Re: Feedback: Uruk Hunters
« Antwort #2 am: 24. Apr 2019, 19:35 »
hello ET, I'm overall really happy about this new update. I like the idea of using bows only for hunting arrows, removing the previous weapon switch ability. I mean, i enjoyed it in the past but it was not so unique, quite redundant i'd say. Better to underline that Lurtz is the very skilled archers among the Scout squad  8-) . Furthermore, is a good idea to limit them. My only concern is about the effect of hunting arrows. Now they are really focused on hunting single targets, but is it not the knock back effect even too much if applied to heroes? Is The long cool down you mentioned a proper solution for the sake of balance?
By the way, don't give up. These halls are clearly more silent, but we are with you always  :)