19. Apr 2024, 10:07 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: AI Hero strength  (Gelesen 1329 mal)

Malhakai

• Bilbos Festgast
AI Hero strength
« am: 27. Mai 2019, 20:59 »
Hello fellow fans,

I wished to inquire why AI heroes are so ridiculously overpowered compared to our heroes, and if it is possible to disable this in a .ini file? I have had an extensive look but cannot seem to find anything.

I always play against brutal AI, and enjoy the challenge - but the AI heroes are just ridiculous. All of their heroes appear to be tanks/hero killers. My high level heroes will be killed 1V1 against the AI level 1 heroes, and when attacking my base which is fortified with arrow towers and defensive towers, the AI hero's health will hardly decrease - resulting in 2 AI heroes destroying my citadel, yet when I attack the AI base, my hero's health would have decreased by a quarter before reaching the citadel.

Particular heroes, such as Fili, Rumil, Orophin, Bilbo etc are absolute beasts! I feels like they have the same armour/health as Sauron when the AI use them, however my versions are often killed in a few hits. When Rohan and the Dwarves do their hero spam (particularly the Dwarves as they create every single Dwarven hero in the game), I can do nothing but retreat, as my heroes are no match for theirs, and it is too early to have a formidable upgraded army to slay them.

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Re: AI Hero strength
« Antwort #1 am: 27. Mai 2019, 21:43 »
All heroes of the AI have exactly the same strength as your heroes. There are no changes made for it.^^ Could it be that you have handycap enabled? That would be the only chance that your heroes are weaker than the AI's.

Malhakai

• Bilbos Festgast
Re: AI Hero strength
« Antwort #2 am: 27. Mai 2019, 22:03 »
Hi Gnomi,
Thank-you for your reply. I will have a look to check, though I do not think that I do have a handycap set up.
Am I really alone in this experience? I honestly thought it was a buff to the AI, like most other strategy games have (making the AI cheat in order to increase difficulty).