28. Mär 2024, 13:02 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Edain mod 4.5  (Gelesen 3614 mal)

loga

• Hobbit
Edain mod 4.5
« am: 19. Jun 2019, 18:56 »
Hello everybody,

I have One question please.
 I see everywhere the version 4.5 ...  8-|
Or i'm in 4.4.1 and the function Imladris doesn't Work. ( I have pink square and the city doesn't show )
So my question is : How you have the version 4.5 ?
On the launcher, in update, I update and i have the last version ( 4.4.1 )

Looking forward to your reply,

Thanks.  :)

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
Re: Edain mod 4.5
« Antwort #1 am: 19. Jun 2019, 18:59 »
4.5 isn't released yet. 4.4.1 is the latest version.

Pink textures usually point to a corrupt asset.dat, reinstalling the game should fix that.

loga

• Hobbit
« Antwort #2 am: 19. Jun 2019, 19:11 »
Thanks for This fast answer,

I won’t be playing goblins today :(

But last question, Why i see many video, new for the 4.5 and when she's coming :p We have a date ?

this version looks really good

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #3 am: 19. Jun 2019, 19:28 »
Hello! Welcome to the forum!

The 4.5 patch has not been finalised yet; as soon as everything gets completed as needed, the new version will be out for all to enjoy. Before that, you might have to wait a little bit still. Anyhow, I assure you that it is way closer than it's ever been so far ;)

Each video or image you may have come across is nothing else but 'promotional material', if we can define it so. Since the own release date draws steadily nearer, we have begun to advertise what is to be present in the actual game. I thus suggest you continue following progress and news, because there could be a plethora of many other surprises yet to be discovered...

loga

• Hobbit
« Antwort #4 am: 19. Jun 2019, 19:34 »
thanks
I wish the creator good luck and thank them for this work of titans I really look forward to it

007hasan

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #5 am: 7. Dez 2019, 12:41 »
Hello! Welcome to the forum!

The 4.5 patch has not been finalised yet; as soon as everything gets completed as needed, the new version will be out for all to enjoy. Before that, you might have to wait a little bit still. Anyhow, I assure you that it is way closer than it's ever been so far ;)

4.5 will the shortcuts be customizable? That would help us.

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
« Antwort #6 am: 7. Dez 2019, 13:27 »
The only way to customize your shortcuts is by changing them in the game files.

007hasan

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #7 am: 8. Dez 2019, 15:33 »

Can you tell me that? Something simple?

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
« Antwort #8 am: 8. Dez 2019, 15:51 »
Simple? Yes. But it's an awful amount of boring work.

You create or change hotkeys by editing a file called lotr.str. In that file, you will find every single piece of text in the mod, including abilities or recruitment texts for your units. As an example, let's look at the code for the Wizard Blast:
CONTROLBAR:WizardBlast
"Wizard Blast (&Y)"
END

The letter behind the "&" symbol determines the hotkey. If you don't have that symbol in the description, no hotkey is assigned at all. So if you wanted to change that hotkey, you would just put something else there that isn't already taken (like D/F/G for stances, Q, E, A,...).

But that only changes the hotkey for one  ability. If you want to change hotkeys for everything, you'd have to look up every single string to make sure you edit the right one, and then edit that hotkey. And Edain has hundreds, if not thousands of strings that you would have to edit.

007hasan

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #9 am: 8. Dez 2019, 19:21 »
Simple? Yes. But it's an awful amount of boring work.

You create or change hotkeys by editing a file called lotr.str. In that file, you will find every single piece of text in the mod, including abilities or recruitment texts for your units. As an example, let's look at the code for the Wizard Blast:
CONTROLBAR:WizardBlast
"Wizard Blast (&Y)"
END

Thank you. You are very kind. You're a wizard. This is gonna help me a lot.
Im need only c++ and ctrl + F =)) Having too many lines would be tiring. But no bread without labor.

007hasan

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #10 am: 11. Dez 2019, 17:53 »

Dude Hi, again. I am a graphic designer and video post producer. If you need help with edain 4.5. I'd like to help.