28. Mär 2024, 18:40 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Will we see the Edain people or other peoples in Edain 4.5?  (Gelesen 1555 mal)

007hasan

• Thain des Auenlandes
For example, will be beör and other people?

for example: Marach, beör, eotheod etc...  Actually, 1st period is more beautiful. There are more races and heroes. Why doesn't anyone go on the 1st era?

Seleukos I.

• Edain Balancetester
  • Galadhrim
Re: Will we see the Edain people or other peoples in Edain 4.5?
« Antwort #1 am: 10. Dez 2019, 17:55 »
Edain is limited to the third age, so most units, heroes and spells are related to the third age.
We already have some first age units and heroes in the game (Gorthaur or the last alliance).
As far as I know the Edain Team doesn't want to add too much stuff that doesn't fit in the Hobbit- Lord of the rings- timeline.

best regardes,
Seleukos I.

Only True Witchking

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Hinder me? Thou fool. No living man may hinder me!
« Antwort #2 am: 10. Dez 2019, 18:20 »
Furthermore, there are other First Age mods - Schlacht um Beleriand [DSuB], for example, though it hasn't been entirely finished.
Then there was Dagor Dagorath, which luckily died, and there's a successor being developed, that hopefully won't steal stuff from other mods.

So, there are people that "go on the 1st era", you just have to find them (DSuB is on the Modding Union, by the way).  :)

Signed,
The Only True Witchking.

PS: Constantly asking people who are clearly working on Third Age (sub-)mods to make a First Age mod probably won't help you get one, it might rather annoy some modders.
« Letzte Änderung: 10. Dez 2019, 18:23 von Only True Witchking »
“In rode the Lord of the Nazgûl. A great black shape against the fires beyond he loomed up, grown to a vast menace of despair. In rode the Lord of the Nazgûl, under the archway that no enemy ever yet had passed, and all fled before his face."

007hasan

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #3 am: 10. Dez 2019, 20:12 »
Edain is limited to the third age, so most units, heroes and spells are related to the third age.
We already have some first age units and heroes in the game (Gorthaur or the last alliance).
As far as I know the Edain Team doesn't want to add too much stuff that doesn't fit in the Hobbit- Lord of the rings- timeline.

best regardes,
Seleukos I.

Yeah, thanks, I know that. But there is no content in the 1st era. Something like that is needed. Just an external sound observation. And if it's done, there are thousands of people who can play. Actually this was once everyone's expectation from the EA.

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #4 am: 10. Dez 2019, 20:18 »
@007hasan: Please keep english threads in the english section of the forums
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/