28. Mär 2024, 18:25 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Feedback: Hobbit Campaign  (Gelesen 3763 mal)

FG15

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
« am: 26. Jan 2020, 00:30 »
Welcome Explorers and Adventurers of Edain!

Version 4.5 introduces two demo missions from the Hobbit Campaign. And we would like to hear your feedback concerning those.

Let's go and enjoy the Shire and Lake-town.

AmosVogel

• Gastwirt zu Bree
Re: Feedback: Hobbit Campaign
« Antwort #1 am: 17. Okt 2020, 22:48 »
Dear FG, those campaings are truly a master piece, it truly makes sense if such campaings missions are based in decisions rather than mere battles!

The only suggestion i would write is about the isengarders in the shire, but not played by dear ol' Gandy, but a side mission incluiding some rangers vs that strange folk that trades strange godorian coins -all marked with a runic C- for both, the old tobby pipe weed and information.

It could be interesting if this side mission is not starred by the rangers but by the isengarders, avoiding the rangers watch and bribing and corrupting some hobbits, incluiding Lotho Sackville-Baggins!

Hope you find this interesting, dear FG!
"Viva México"

Watcher

• Thain des Auenlandes
Re: Feedback: Hobbit Campaign
« Antwort #2 am: 4. Okt 2021, 13:02 »
The Shire mission was very fun and an interesting change from the great battles and conquests - very fitting to the first scenes from The Hobbit films.

The Laketown mission... It was (in my opinion) easy to get lost in the large city of Laketown, which kind of put me off from finishing it (though I attest that more to my bad direction skills). It was a lot more hectic than the Shire, though I suspect once the campaign is complete, it won't be such a jarring change from the peaceful Shire to the dirty city of men.

Overall, it was a very good campaign, and I cannot wait until it is finished.
"The pool is up to the west-gate..."