29. Mär 2024, 11:04 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Crashing and strange textures  (Gelesen 1086 mal)

G0kia

• Bilbos Festgast
Crashing and strange textures
« am: 29. Jan 2020, 21:08 »
Hi!

Just installed the mod and got the launcher up and runing, I can launch the game and access some menus but when I press skirmish the game crashes with no error. Maybe I've missed something. I would love some help because this mod looks very very good.

kmogon

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • "They stole it from us ! My precious Curse them!"
Re: Crashing and strange textures
« Antwort #1 am: 29. Jan 2020, 21:20 »
Crash upon entering skirmish menu is coused by conflict of different factions of other mods. So I'm assuming you have other mods installed. If not that also should solve the problem. Open edain launcher , go to options and use "fix non starting game" option.
Another thing you can do is to retun to previous mod, go to skirmish and change all selected factions to random.

G0kia

• Bilbos Festgast
Re: Crashing and strange textures
« Antwort #2 am: 30. Jan 2020, 00:52 »
I did have some other mods installed, but I removed them and uninstalled the game. But the "fix the game button" appears to have worked!
Thank you!!!