28. Mär 2024, 22:17 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: The Groups, as well as further informations (BattleZone Cup 2020)  (Gelesen 1886 mal)

GendoR

• Gast
Hello, Warriors of the Edain!

The registration phase ended last night at 11:59 p.m. and a total of 70 players have registered! An incredible number! I am pleased that so many have registered. :)

This post today is about the groups, as well as some extra rules for the start of the tournament.
The tournament will start on Saturday, February 29th, 2020, at 12 p.m. So, we're gonna start with the group stage at this point.
The players, in the individual groups, would have to set times with their opponents and play the games.
Match leader are optional. This means, if any are available and have time to host your game, you can contact them on Discord.
A list of the appealing match leaders will be published here in the forum shortly before the tournament starts!
Myself will check every evening whether there are some games and host them. I also will accordingly record video material or even stream spontaneously.

Now, lets get to the second point on the list: Let us talk about bugs for a sec!
We, the organizers, currently know of only one bug. This is about the bug with the outposts. This bug should be very rare, but who knows..
When this bug occurs, outposts are not built at all or only partially (where some build spots are missing). It has been decided, that the match, when the bug occurs after 10-15 minutes, after beginning of a game, you have to restart it. But after 20 minutes, the game goes on! The better and smartest wins. I'm honest with you guys, sometimes an outpost does nothing to turn the tables, I speak from my own experience. :D

Let'ss continue with the explanation how to choose your army.
There will be 4 player and 5 player groups, accordingly there will be more or less games here and there. For each of the individual games, the players have to pick out one of their 3 selected armies. The players should tell us, the organizers, about their game dates 24 hours before the match is due! It's much easier to plan for us organizers. After you did that, the time is set, as well as the army you have picked!

I also ask each participant to write their chosen armies under this entry, so that we can write them in the chart! The chart will be created shortly before the start and can be viewed here in the forum.

Well, let's get to the interesting part: The Groups!
We have reached over 64-Player, so there will be 16 groups. Seven 4 people and nine 5 people groups. The participants was thrown in a pot and got randomly picked. You can see the list of groups in the spoiler below. The groups are arranged alphabetically. The names of each player, is the name out of this forum.

We are really looking forward to this event!
Exciting battles await us and please, fun is the most important thing! :)

With that in mind, I wish you a nice, relaxed Thursday and say goodbye at this point.

Sincerely yours,

the "BattleZone Cup 2020"-Team

« Letzte Änderung: 27. Feb 2020, 14:28 von GendoR »

Max_Power

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Thain des Auenlandes
Hi! Thanks a lot :D It is amazing to see such a high number of players participating :)

Regarding Bugs, I was wondering what we do with Mordor's Easterlings spell. They are supposed to come out without upgrades, but it is bugged and they have them. Is it allowed? I would humbly propose to remove it, unless a new patch comes before the tournament start :)
Thanks!
MaxPower

GendoR

• Gast
Hi Max :)

That is good to know! We will discuss that issue and let you know asap about our decision. :)

~GendoR

Simo

• Bilbos Festgast
1. Volk: Lothlorien
2. Volk: Imladris
3. Volk: Gondor

Sawman

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
hi id like my factions to be Mordor, Gondor and Rohan

Goodfella

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • *Insert something cool here*