17. Apr 2024, 00:47 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Replace Porcupine Formation for Gondor Pikemen  (Gelesen 1813 mal)

GIGroundNPound

• Hobbit
Replace Porcupine Formation for Gondor Pikemen
« am: 9. Mai 2020, 23:17 »
First and foremost, the mod is absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for the great work!

I was hoping that you would perhaps consider removing the porcupine formation for the Gondor 15 man Pikemen unit and replace it with a formation similar to that of the Tower Guard or perhaps even the Shield Wall with an anti-cavalry buff? The porcupine formation  is ok, but I would prefer a formation that was at least somewhat mobile rather than static.

Thanks!

Halbarad

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Soldat Gondors
Re: Replace Porcupine Formation for Gondor Pikemen
« Antwort #1 am: 9. Mai 2020, 23:27 »
I do really like the porcupine formation, I wouldn't like to see it removed. It really makes your lances the best cav-counter in your army. If they would get something similar to the Tower Guards or Pelargir Trollbenders, Gondor would have 3 lances with similar types of formations. Right now you can choose between all of them since they all do have their benefits (especially with the central spell), I would prefer it to let it stay this way.