29. Mär 2024, 01:39 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Ring Heroes in Horde maps  (Gelesen 1453 mal)

Le Sournois

• Pförtner von Bree
Ring Heroes in Horde maps
« am: 22. Jun 2020, 00:44 »
I think Horde maps are really interesting but also very challenging.
Sometimes, it would be nice just to play a Horde map for fun.

Then, there is my suggestion:
Let's introduce the possibility to have Ring Heroes in Horde maps. That is what Denethor was dreaming in his biterness before Mordor troops tried to conquer Minas Tirith, having the Ring in his fortress so that they would not have to fear the ennemy's incoming wrath.

These easy versions of the Horde maps would tell the story of a more easy, less noble choice to use the Ring against the Ennemy.

For that, maybe you could activate Custom Heroes ?
Then, the Ring would be lying from the start near your citadel, and your Ring Hero could pick it up from the very beginning.

When he dies, however the Ring would be lost.

This easy version could be combined with the normal mode or the hard mode, however, in any cases, the points breakdown would be much slower.

Instead of having 1 point in normal mode and 2 points in hard mode at every second, you would get 1 point or 2 points every 8 (or 10)  seconds, making your final score laughable in comparison of the score performed currently. That would underline the difference with the real challenge which is without Ring Hero.

That would allow to get more relaxing fun and make possible even for a beginner to handle the very harde waves.

It would be also a great possibility to use Ring Heroes in great battles and in face of a real challenge which is not always the case in skirmish.

Thank you Edain team for your work,

Halbarad

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Soldat Gondors
Re: Ring Heroes in Horde maps
« Antwort #1 am: 22. Jun 2020, 15:58 »
Sounds interesting, there would be some things really nice to be included:
1. Playing with Ring (like you said)
2. Playing with Arnor
3. Playing with more commandpoints than usual

I also like including my created hero, so could it be possible to combine these modes with Game Mode or a special named Created Hero or some kind of submod or an extra spell for each faction that doesnt cost any spellpoints - if you would have to buy a spell you would directly see it in the row of spells on the left side of the game, so the counting of points wouldn't have to be changed.
« Letzte Änderung: 23. Jun 2020, 00:56 von Halbarad »