28. Mär 2024, 14:18 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Aragorn and Gandalf  (Gelesen 1863 mal)

G0kia

• Bilbos Festgast
Aragorn and Gandalf
« am: 4. Jul 2020, 21:10 »
Is it possible to have both Gandalf and Aragorn as heros? Whenever I start a new match I get either one of them. All the other heros of Gondor are there, but Aragorn and Gandalf dont seem to be avaible in the same game.

Am I right about this or am I missing something?

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
Re: Aragorn and Gandalf
« Antwort #1 am: 4. Jul 2020, 22:15 »
Are you playing Edain or vanilla BfME?

If you're playing Edain, you're probably missing something^^. Aragorn can be recruited in the Signal Fires, Gandalf is available in the citadel.

G0kia

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #2 am: 4. Jul 2020, 22:27 »
I am playing Edain. huh, ok, that's strange because I've have been able to recruit Aragorn (or strider) for the citadel about 50% of the time. I have the latest update installed so that should be a problem. Might just be a bug then.

Halbarad

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Soldat Gondors
« Antwort #3 am: 8. Jul 2020, 01:18 »
You can recruit Strider only in the Signal Fire, however, after gaining experience you may decelope him to Aragorn. Aragorn should be available both in the signal fire and in the citadel as far as I remember.