29. Mär 2024, 00:11 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Ring wars - No enemies remain, but the game is not over.  (Gelesen 1865 mal)

007hasan

• Thain des Auenlandes
Ring wars - No enemies remain, but the game is not over. I've been doing tests on this for the past two or three weeks. in ring wars, when I go into real-time war. In general, all of the enemies are dying. there are no enemies left. but the game does not end. A few weeks of game save are going to waste.There are a lot of problems in ring wars. This happens every time. Then we cannot leave the game. Although I admit defeat, the blank map appears and the game stays there.

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
Re: Ring wars - No enemies remain, but the game is not over.
« Antwort #1 am: 24. Jul 2020, 15:07 »
Yes, we're aware of these bugs, you've even posted some of them yourself before. No need to repeat yourself, they are going to be fixed at some point in the future ;)

007hasan

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #2 am: 25. Jul 2020, 00:13 »
Yes, we're aware of these bugs, you've even posted some of them yourself before. No need to repeat yourself, they are going to be fixed at some point in the future ;)
Thank you you're so kind. This time it was different. Because I am not a good developer and game programmer. I thought the mistakes were different. A soldier was left the previous time. But this time there were no soldiers. but the game does not end. I wrote, thinking that the two are different. Excuse me. =) Will new races and maps come? Are there plans?

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #3 am: 25. Jul 2020, 11:40 »
Yes. Gnomi is continuously adding new maps, and we're planning to release the Misty Mountains in 4.6.

007hasan

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #4 am: 31. Jul 2020, 18:01 »
Thank you. Version 4.6. We are looking forward .