28. Mär 2024, 15:13 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: War of the ring fortress maps  (Gelesen 1781 mal)

Thorin_II

• Hobbit
War of the ring fortress maps
« am: 4. Aug 2020, 14:52 »
Hello,

When I'm playing war of the ring in edain 4.5.3, when I play in RTS mode as either defender or attacker in any of the fortress maps (e.g. Minas Tirith, Helms Deep, Minas Morgul etc), it's impossible to win! I don't mean I can't defeat the enemy - once I kill all the enemy units and buildings, they will become defeated but it doesn't end the game. All enemies are defeated (it confirms this on the menu) but I don't get a "victory". So the game goes on forever until I exit back to the main menu. It won't even let me forfeit - I will go to the menu, click forfeit, it asks "are you sure", then I click "yes"... and it goes back to the RTS game. Any help please?

Fíli

• Edain Betatester
  • Wächter Caras Galadhons
Re: War of the ring fortress maps
« Antwort #1 am: 4. Aug 2020, 16:20 »
Wait for the great overhaul of WoTR which hopefully arrives with version 4.6 of the mod.
Vielen Dank an CMG für das tolle Banner und den tollen Avatar! :)