28. Mär 2024, 12:49 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Remnants of Angmar: Forodwaith  (Gelesen 2133 mal)

dkbluewizard2

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
Remnants of Angmar: Forodwaith
« am: 16. Aug 2020, 00:39 »
Hello everyone, as discussed--Tolgayurdal and myself have pitted our knowledge of lore and gaming to bring you a faction that is playable only for WOTR mode (unless the community wants it for skirmishes).

Since Angmars forces were destroyed during T.A. 1975--we found it fitting to utilize their castle structures and create a canonically based faction headed off by a canonically referenced character (as shown in the brief descriptions).

Tolgayurdal and I worked hard on this and we are willing to leave this open for the community to create and mold as well. The canon is there but we ask you and the edain team to participate and pool your knowledge together for this awesome new evil faction.

Thank you for the time and happy modding!

Dkbluewizard:

Here is the link for the faction list and we will take suggestions and mold it accordingly. Let me know if you can't read it:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Lv3BnW46oS1YcORAa0ppUvBwimwoLwF3/view?usp=sharing

tolgayurdal

• Gast
Re: Remnants of Angmar: Forodwaith
« Antwort #1 am: 17. Aug 2020, 11:52 »
Dear dkbluewizard,

I am happy to see that the blueprint has been posted by yourself since we have worked together which was great all the time. I can confess that it would be exciting to see an evil faction on WotR mode, especially based on this one. I would love to see the thoughts of community and ET afterwards. However as a part time member, i can say that i am going to try to help the mod with consepts when the one needs a hand but of course in suitable time. I can not promise more unfortunately  :( If there would be an important call, please pm me.

Thanks for having me  :)

Best regards

Mon_Kay_D_Luffy

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #2 am: 17. Aug 2020, 20:07 »
How can I add it to my game

dkbluewizard2

« Antwort #3 am: 17. Aug 2020, 21:06 »
Tolgayurdal, it has been an absolute pleasure working with you man. Thank you for all the effort and creativity that you have done. I really enjoyed working with you.

If you also have a concept and need help with the canon of it--contact me as well. Take care my friend.

Mon_Kay_D_Luffy: Edain Team will implement this concept if they like it. I am glad that you are on board with this, but some modders may want to take this concept and work with it as well. Thank you for the support.

dkbluewizard2

« Antwort #4 am: 8. Okt 2020, 05:59 »
Posted is my new and improved Angmarian Raiders concept which allows Angmar to have a more canonical base set during the events of the WOTR. I hope you all enjoy reading it and looking at it.

I look forward to any new ideas or constructive criticisms. Thank you and have a great day.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Lv3BnW46oS1YcORAa0ppUvBwimwoLwF3/edit