28. Mär 2024, 10:43 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Create-a-hero problems  (Gelesen 1977 mal)

Egrisor

• Bilbos Festgast
Create-a-hero problems
« am: 24. Aug 2020, 10:12 »
Hi, I recently installed Edain and seem to have problems with the new hero types, namely Ranger, Veteran, Commander of Carn Dum and Hasharii (oddly the Elven Lord works fine). Their chest pieces are bright pastel colors (mostly red, blue and green) that cannot be altered. In addition, all create-a-heroes speak German while every other unit is in English, and they sometimes appear completely white when starting a game. BFME2 and ROTWK worked perfectly fine and I think I followed the installation instructions correctly, anyway I uninstalled and reinstalled everything and it is still present. I do have the 2.02 mod installed, but I was careful to revert it back to 2.01 when installing Edain, and same for 1.06. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Re: Create-a-hero problems
« Antwort #1 am: 24. Aug 2020, 10:19 »
It is a known problem and is already fixed for the next version. So you just have to be patient. :)

Egrisor

• Bilbos Festgast
Re: Create-a-hero problems
« Antwort #2 am: 24. Aug 2020, 10:43 »
Alright, thank you very much! And this mod is really nice!