[en] - Modding Corner > Mapping

Assistance with Training Map

<< < (2/3) > >>

Atrael:

--- Zitat von: Birds am  9. Jan 2021, 09:13 ---You can extract the maps you like from the edain_maps.big in the folder you have installed edain. To open those .big files you just need finalbig.

--- Ende Zitat ---

Would you mind explaining how I would do that for the Celebrant map?  I downloaded finalbig but when I open any big files everything looks like gibberish.

Atrael:
Alright progress.  I have every file extracted with the exception of celebrantfields.map.  Every time I try to engage with it in FinalBig it freezes.

Birds:
You can see how the individual files are called on the left side. When clicking on the .map file it sometimes freezes. But as long as you leave it and dont start clicking around it will load it and then you can extract it like the rest. I just tried it and maybe waited 30s. If nothing else works you can extract all but i doubt that you need all maps.
once the .map is extracted you can edit tha map in worldbuilder.

Atrael:

--- Zitat von: Birds am  9. Jan 2021, 15:00 ---You can see how the individual files are called on the left side. When clicking on the .map file it sometimes freezes. But as long as you leave it and dont start clicking around it will load it and then you can extract it like the rest. I just tried it and maybe waited 30s. If nothing else works you can extract all but i doubt that you need all maps.
once the .map is extracted you can edit tha map in worldbuilder.

--- Ende Zitat ---

Eureka! It works! Thank you!

Atrael:
Does anyone know why Set Max Spell Purchase Points doesn't work as a script?  Is it that Edain uses a different system for power points?

Anyone know how to script those?

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln