[en] The Prancing Pony > The Lord of the Rings

Neo-Black Speech and Neo-Orcish

<< < (3/3)

Radagast der Musikalische:
Wow, how an additional letter changes a word completely!  xD
Funnily enough I have always read Prince :D

I just can't get used to "ga" as an adverb for quickly. It simply contradicts the previous pattern of adverbs always ending in consonants. There is so far only one exception for "shâ" = not, but as negation this is again special and moreover also means "no". And if we look at the other dialogues, for "Quickly" it would be more logical to translate it with "Gur!"

Fredius:
You're probably right, I do think that "ga" is it's own word as it seemingly is used on multiple moments, but the list is just incomplete. I will try to decipher it at some point though, we may have missed a clue somewhere xD.

Radagast der Musikalische:
I have added three more lines to both lists. I was able to decipher three more lines in the movies and have also found three additional lines in Neo-Black Speech from SoW.

I was also thinking that this one line might have been "Harzga bir Gundabadul! Margra nakh ash", which which could be loosely translated as "I make you travel to Gundabad, attack from the other side"

Travel-I-you-??? to Gungabad
Har-z-g-a bir Gundabadul

Attack-???-?? back some
Marg-r-a nakh ash

I also wondered in if perhaps parts in the last film were gibberish. It sounds from time to time as if they recycled parts from the first two films and cut them together differently.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln