29. Mär 2024, 09:03 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Special-Map: Harad Fortress  (Gelesen 1857 mal)

Brechstange

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Gastwirt zu Bree
Special-Map: Harad Fortress
« am: 27. Aug 2021, 23:05 »
Hello there!

This time there is no new 1v1 tournament map but a new special map  [uglybunti]

The map is a Haradrim fortress that you can either conquer alone or in which you can compete with a maximum of four people: whoever is the first to conquer his part of the fortress and destroy the enemy citadel in the middle, wins!

But attention: in front of the fortress there are two camps of the enemy Haradrim. These can be plundered after defeating the guards. You can also use the larger camp as an outpost to strengthen your further action against the fortress.

Suladan, the former leader of the Haradrim, who is now in the civil war between the Haradrim wich are loyal to Sauron and those who want to turn away from Sauron, is held in the smaller camp.

If you free him, the other players will be attacked by his troops to slow them down. However, the player has to pay for the equipment of the reinforcements, which is not cheap.  :-|

So you have to decide:
> ignore the two outposts and try to conquer the fortress as quickly as possible

> Or take the camps and secure Suladan's support,
   valuable resources, an outpost and allied reinforcements?

The decision is yours! However, you should prepare yourself well before the final battle, as there are rumors that wizards would support the enemy Haradrim.  8-)

I would be very happy to receive feedback!
Here is the download link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OrCLPoplTfMaZvqh8ZG5ISQMxqFn1dfC/view?usp=sharing

Have fun!

Tar-Palantir

• Held von Helms Klamm
Re: Special-Map: Harad Fortress
« Antwort #1 am: 4. Sep 2021, 23:35 »
Thank you very much for this unique map  xD :)

I didn't find time to play it MP yet, but played it single player. And it was really fun!
A unique kind of map with a great concept! And the conquering of the tower took indeed a little longer than I expected.

I didnt experience any major bugs, just some Haradrim got stuck up on the mountain (just one battalion). Screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/65fgnkykypwwgsn/sshot0003.bmp?dl=0

Keep up the great work!

Brechstange

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Gastwirt zu Bree
Re: Special-Map: Harad Fortress
« Antwort #2 am: 5. Sep 2021, 22:46 »
Thanks for the feedback!  :)

You also have to try the map in multiplayer ... this can be very fun when everyone uses Sualadan's abilitys  xD

There are unfortunately several places the Haradrim can get stuck in, but I'm trying to fix it.