[en] - Modding Corner > Coding

No-time limit Submod: Issues and Bugs

(1/5) > >>

Miaulë:
Hi all

I've almost finished this submod.
All summonable heroes and horde units are now free of their expiration time except the Oathbreakers hordes.
What I know is that they are under the names of :
   angmaroathbreakers; rohanoathbreakers ; rohanoathbreakerscavalry .

I checked all units file and I haven't been able to find them
 except a unit file named dunhargoathbreaker that hasn't the ModuleTag_Lifetime codeline.

Can someone help me?

The_Necromancer0:
Hey, and welcome to the forums. Glad to see you're making good progress with the submod. Don't forget to send a PM to a member of the dev team before to get approval.

According to the wiki, the object for the Oathbreakers is called "RohanOathbreakerhordeSma ll" (see here: https://edain.fandom.com/wiki/Oathbreakers)

You should check if that horde has a lifetime update and see what units it is composed of.

Miaulë:
Thank you.
I did my search backwards and I had found the codeline in neutralobjects.
(this summon is linked to the vanilla file of summons)

Miaulë:
Well!
For all horde units and heroes the time limit has been removed.
Before deleting the timer on their portraits as well, I want solve first some duplications of special non hero character (Ghan-Buri-Ghan) and
heroic hordes (Grimbold,Elfhelm).
Furthermore, I would like to make selectable and controllable the individual summoned units of some heroes ( Beregond's white company, Denethor's summoned guards, Malbeth's guards, Haldir borderguards, Thranduil guards, Halbarad rangers).
What code-line should I change for that?

(about the duplication bug, the code-line "MaxSimultaneousOfType = 1" doesn't work for them. Does anyone have any hypotheses?)

The_Necromancer0:
I'm not sure why MaxSimultaneousOfType isn't working for these, quite interesting. For the non-controllable stuff there are different things you need to do.

For some it's just a matter of adding SELECTABLE to their KindOf, for others, like Ghan-Buri-Ghan you have to rework how the spell works a little. Instead of spawning "slaved" units like it current does, it should just spawn units like a normal summon. I think it should be pretty similar to the way that Tauriel works, have a look at that perhaps.

I'll keep looking into why MaxSimultaneousOfType doesn't work.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln