28. Mär 2024, 11:21 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Saruman the cursed  (Gelesen 1288 mal)

AmosVogel

• Gastwirt zu Bree
Saruman the cursed
« am: 19. Okt 2021, 00:19 »
Dear companios of Edain, greetings,

I was playing Isengard and later than sooner i got the One, thus dearest Saruman became the Cursed, and i wondered, why is fire related to a cursed state of mind. Instead he should be known as Saruman the Industrialist, rather than the Cursed.

Then i searched randomly at google and found this:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/ELXvDK

I was marveled, because a dark magician like he is portayed here is how i imagine a Cursed Saruman, truly opposing his Blessed form which i find perfect. The ring made him mad and yet much more powerful in the arts of the enemy, too many dark and terrible secrets hidden in his mind derivative of his long studies are now revealed -it is too perilous to study the arts of the enemy, fore good or for ill- said Elrond.

And thats why i started to think fire powers do not fit the cursed Saruman at all, this Saruman should use darker and much more terrible magic, he is mad, he has been cursed therefore consequences will happen:

Using any of his abilities will tax him HP, for example his last one could take half of his HP, meaning he has no true control -or is unstable- over the ring, unlike his Blessed form.

No longer ranged attacks, but only melee

No longer Voice of Saruman but poisoning ones that make allies and enemies hostile towards each other for a long time.
Zitat
First Saruman was shown that the power of his voice was waning. He cannot be both tyrant and counsellor. When the plot is ripe it remains no longer secret.
- Gandalf to his companios

He should summon to his side two or three uncontrollable nazgul for a period of time
Zitat
You already know that I don't have it, because if I did, you would bow down and call me Lord
- Saruman to the WitchKing

Thus his spells should be vicious and wicked. Less powerful but with greater effects over his foes. This could show how while his Blessed form goes straight forward to his very words:
Zitat
approving the high and ultimate purpose: Knowledge, Rule, Order; all the things that we have so far striven in vain to accomplish, hindered rather than helped by our weak or idle friends. There need not be, there would not be, any real change in our designs, only in our means.

Saruman the Cursed is resembled here:
Zitat
Thus the Wise were troubled, but none as yet perceived that Curunír had turned to dark thoughts and was already a traitor in heart: for he desired that he and no other should find the Great Ring, so that he might wield it himself and order all the world to his will. Too long he had studied the ways of Sauron in hope to defeat him, and now he envied him as a rival rather than hated his works.
« Letzte Änderung: 19. Okt 2021, 01:31 von AmosVogel »
"Viva México"