28. Mär 2024, 22:25 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Best Multiplayer stories?  (Gelesen 1031 mal)

Watcher

• Thain des Auenlandes
Best Multiplayer stories?
« am: 29. Jan 2022, 16:16 »
Hello fellows of the Edain Mod! I recently remembered a great game I had with my brother a long time ago, and wanted to share it with the community, and hopefully get some tales in return (is this the right place?).

Let's jump right into it:

The map was Rivendell... the version was before 4.5 (4.3 if I'm not mistaken). I was playing outside as the Dwarves of Erebor; my brother was playing inside Rivendell as Imladris.

I had taken most of the outside, built a sizeable army, and recruited Gloin when the attacks started. It went back and forth a few times (mostly back) until I was pushed fully back to my base. Using Carc's Ravens to scout, (back when they were like the Crebain) I saw the approaching army of Elves coming to cut off the beards of every single brave Dwarf that stood with me (Dain, Gloin, and Gimli among them). The situation seemed hopeless... and so, I made an attempt.

Taking a large portion of my army, I held against the army of Elves while I sent my Ravens to the inside of Rivendell where the Outpost (which had been turned into a Ranger Outpost) stood. I then used Undermine, before sending another force of Dwarves into the mines and out of the Undermine, where they proceeded to destroy the Ranger Outpost, and capture it.

At this point, my brother was pretty shocked. He drew his armies back and trained further Elves to rectify the problem, causing me to almost lose the Outpost. But I soon turned the tide by recruiting and moving more Dwarves to defend the Outpost, before beggining a full attack against the Elves. By the time the Elven army had reached the Gate, their fortress and most of their structures had fallen. It was there where my brother admitted defeat, and we still speak of the battle to this day!

So, that is my tale. If anyone remembers their own glorious tales, feel free to share. There's little I enjoy more than the tales of epic battles!
"The pool is up to the west-gate..."