28. Mär 2024, 22:59 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Edain Champions League (ECL)  (Gelesen 4024 mal)

Pandorum

• Hobbit
Edain Champions League (ECL)
« am: 21. Feb 2022, 19:18 »
Hello All!

It's time to make Edain more active! I'm a streamer known as "BFME2Vader" who's going to be streaming tons of Edain action! I'm a english streamer so if you're German I apologize! I'm from the United States, so I can't speak nor read German, so again terribly sorry, however, that won't stop me from making sure Edain action gets pumped out from my content

What is ECL?
Edain Champions League (ECL) is aimed to make the competitive Edain highly active, and through donations from people via stream. We'll be hosting money reward based Future tournaments. The premise is that you challenge people to claim a higher spot on the leaderboards. Everything will be done through my community discord so its more easier to converse with people about challenging. With these as well, everything will be played on the Kairo Patch. The faction winrates and match-up specific winrates will be recorded in the discord. To help further develop the kairo patch. Remember, the skill level does not matter! You can sign up even if you're a noob and watching the much better players will help you improve.

The Rules are as followed:
#1 You can only challenge a player that's 3 Spots above you(for example If you're #12 on the leaderboard you can only challenge 11, 10, and 9th spot)
#2 You must challenge a player at least once a week or you will lose your spot
#3 All games must be played on The Kairo Patch
#4 When you challenge a player, you and the player must schedule a time and day within that week to play
#5 You may only dodge a scheduled match one time, if you can't make the rest of the week, the challenger takes your spot
#6 All matches are Best of 5 besides the leaderboard spots #1-#5, which are a Best of 7
#7 You must find a Neutral Host for your games, if not, both players will take turns being on host. I will be streaming every day from 11PM-4PM CST(use google to convert), so notify me before 11 or after 4PM to get first dibs on stream!
#8 One of the players must save all the games and post them champions-league-replays and keep them hidden who won, so that I can cast the replays without knowing who won. Once that has been concluded, the leaderboard + winratres will be updated
#9 There can be NO mirror matches (This only counts on stream)
#10 Each players faction will be spun via spin the wheel on stream (This counts only for stream, if not on stream, both players will jus select random)
#11 Every game, the map must be spun via spin the wheel (this counts only for stream)
#12 Game #1 must be played on Jungles of far harad (Reason: So we at least have Game 1 of a consistent map, and allows both players to be on a even playing field as this map is guaranteed game 1 and allows both players to see how each other play)
#13 THE MAP POOL. This map pool will be heavily changed once the the 10 maps are done by Brechstange.
- Frozen Lake
- Green Forest
- Plateaus of Alodias
- Wasteland
- Belfala's Coast
- Saruman's Valley (New by Brechstange)
- Murmenalda (New by Brechstange)
- Linhir (New by Brechstange)
- Minas Yanta  (New by Brechstange)

The stream will be at: twitch.tv/bfme2vader
To sign up head to: https://discord.gg/Ehk7yM6Ac3
Include your preferred name(in-game name), country, and your gameranger ID

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Re: Edain Champions League (ECL)
« Antwort #1 am: 21. Feb 2022, 21:00 »
Good luck everyone! It is always great to see new leagues/tournaments for Edain and I am looking forward  to seeing some interesting matches. xD