18. Apr 2024, 05:46 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Edain mod Translation  (Gelesen 1587 mal)

felepino123

• Hobbit
Edain mod Translation
« am: 9. Mär 2022, 11:29 »
How can I translate edain mod 4.5 to Spanish?

If there is someone who knows, teach me how to do it because I am willing to translate it

thanks

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
Re: Edain mod Translation
« Antwort #1 am: 9. Mär 2022, 11:56 »
Hey felepino! I moved your question to the proper section, that makes it easier to find in the future.

In order to translate Edain, you first need FinalBig to be able to edit the game files. Then, you have to edit a file called lotr.str where you can find every text that is used in Edain. I have to warn you, though: There are a lot of them. If you are serious about this project, I recommend using the help of online translators like DeepL and then checking if everything is correct afterwards. Translators have some problems with certain names in Lord of the Rings, but they will ease the workload tremendously.

Welcome to the forums!

felepino123

• Hobbit
Re: Edain mod Translation
« Antwort #2 am: 9. Mär 2022, 12:51 »
All ready!

Thank you very much for your help. I have already managed to know how the translation is done. Now, I'm going to get to work on it. In a few days I will tell you something!

Greetings thank you!