20. Apr 2024, 05:48 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

So are people still enjoying mainly the use of movie lines for characters in the Edain mod?

They should mix vanilla lines with movie lines.
3 (37.5%)
No should only use movie lines.
5 (62.5%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 8

Autor Thema: Vanilla voice lines vs. Movie lines  (Gelesen 1864 mal)

Azogfan03215

• Hobbit
Vanilla voice lines vs. Movie lines
« am: 25. Dez 2022, 09:22 »
So, for some time, I've noticed some characters in Edain primarily speak in dialogue cut from the Peter Jackson film series. I personally think these lines are said at inappropriate times, have background noise that needs to be edited out, and are very repetitive. I think the best approach to fixing this dilemma is to Mix in the original game voice lines (When it can work) Like for example Aragorn can have both vanilla lines, and film lines. Since I feel the actor did a good enough job sounding like Vigo Mortensen. Can potentially go far as to include lines from older lord of the ring's games (As long as there is no copyright). For example, John Rhys Davies supplied his voice for multiple games of the series like Aragorn's quest, and LOTR the third age. But I want to know if people feel this part of Edain needs to change, or it should remain the same?     

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
Re: Vanilla voice lines vs. Movie lines
« Antwort #1 am: 26. Dez 2022, 11:46 »
As I said on ModDB, the more precise the list of heroes the better :)
You mentioned Pippin, Elrond and the Mouth of Sauron. Which other heroes are you thinking of?

Fíli

• Edain Betatester
  • Wächter Caras Galadhons
Re: Vanilla voice lines vs. Movie lines
« Antwort #2 am: 26. Dez 2022, 13:21 »
I really don’t like the idea. I think the lines from the movies are very appropriate and I don’t see a reason for a change. So I voted no, sorry.
Vielen Dank an CMG für das tolle Banner und den tollen Avatar! :)