[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Discussion and Feedback

Edain 4.7: General Feedback

<< < (2/2)

Le Sournois:
A special thanks for the new mission maps especially the Amhirost map that is a pleasure to do in multiplayer.

It's a very good offensive Siege map, I really like the concept of this flows of defensive units coming from their barrack as soon as we arrive. That force us to try and destroy the buildings really quickly, it works really well, and it's challenging, it's fun, it's perfect.

alexbarsspe:
Hello Edain team. The mod is very good. I really like your approach. Gondor has received new buildings and units.
The Orcs of the Misty Mountains have a very cool design. I have already tested 4.7 very much. I want to share my impressions. And I'll start with the cons:
This is a lot of flaws in the characters
About heroes

Celeborn - When using the level 10 ability "Might of the Silver One", the "Heavy Gales" ability drops enemy heroes, does not cause damage.

Bolg - His attacks against a hero or a building, a monster, are too fast. In one swing of the weapon deals 2 blows. When reaching 10 while in the squad, Bolg deals permanent splash damage.

Tom, Bill, Bert - The ability 'Cook some jelly' calls the bowler on the field, but it does not restore health points to the troll itself. A troll Tom, Bill, Bert in close combat has a low radius of destruction of enemy units.

Grimma Wormtongue - Grima when using the "Sabotage" ability does not have any effect on the enemy hero. The enemy hero continues to attack the Makeup causing damage.

The Hunter - too little armor. Having level 10, even a squad of orcs can kill him.

Boromir is the weakest defender in the game, Hama has a cheaper stage, but he is stronger against the heroes.After Boromir is reborn, he gives a permanent debuff.

Dwalin - when you hover the cursor over this hero, it is indicated in the description as hero support. The ability "Earth Hummer' - What is the meaning of this ability?

Murin - is not mass slaying. Has little armor. When Drar is on the battlefield, Murin does not knock down enemies with blows.

When I remember something else, I will write. Thank you Edain tim for your hard work.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln