28. Mär 2024, 14:50 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: War of the Ring crash to desktop WITH MORDOR ONCE SAURON GETS THE ONE RING  (Gelesen 6215 mal)

Mephisto

• Hobbit
Hi all,
first, I'd like to thank you for this great mod.
I have latest version installed plus heroes submod.

I've started a campaign with mordor, actually I have issues on the strategic map, the game crashes each time I select the army of the witch king (after he died in a battle) or each time I select the necromancer (after he got the one ring in a real time battle).

Starting to be annoying , my two best heroes are usable only in defense battle .

Is there a way to fix this issue? Maybe linked to heroes submod?
Cheers

« Letzte Änderung: 24. Jun 2013, 12:28 von Mephisto »

Dralo

• Knappe Rohans
  • DragonLord
Since BFME2 is a real time strategie game, the edain mod team concentrated on real time matches. So there may be glitches and bugs playing the strategic map ;)
As far i know, it's possible to play strategic games with edain for a while now, but this might not work with hero sub mod.
I would recommend to have a try without hero sub ;)

Mephisto

• Hobbit
Hi , I've just tried a brand new campaign without the hero submod (removed the big file).

Well, unfortunately I experience the exactly same issue.
Witch king died in a real time battle, I select him on strategic map the following turn and a crash to desktop occured.

Sauron gets the one ring, I win the battle, I select him on strategic map the following turn, again crash to desktop.

Is there a way to activate debug mod to have some logs? I only get a crush dump of several Mb...

Has anyone ever experienced this issue???

Cheers

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
This issues are Bugs which will be fixed in the next version 4.0.

Dark_Ansem

• Thain des Auenlandes
any update on this?

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
You've seen the answer of ealendril, haven't you?^^
For the next version the bug will be fixed. So you have to wait until we release 4.0. Also we never give any information about the release date.