29. Mär 2024, 06:59 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: English version Edain Mod 2  (Gelesen 83257 mal)

oschatz

• Waldläufer Ithiliens
Re:English version Edain Mod 2
« Antwort #60 am: 9. Aug 2011, 17:52 »
The Leader of the Team is calles Ealendil der Dunkle, But i thhnk you can also ask Gnomi Adamin or Lord of Mordor
« Letzte Änderung: 24. Dez 2011, 09:46 von oschatz »

Galadhrim_warrior

• Hobbit
« Antwort #61 am: 9. Aug 2011, 21:07 »
Hi Count Bagatur) I see you too register on this webpage)) Verry good))
Now, you must talk with Gnomi and after that, we will see your new task's)

Galadhrim_warrior

• Hobbit
« Antwort #62 am: 9. Aug 2011, 21:08 »
For the moderator's:

Be atention i badly speak in english but i want train my skill's..... and after all, this year i will learn German language)

Many thank's to you and for your beautifull mod)
And Greating's from Ukraine with the city on the Black Sea in Odessa!
« Letzte Änderung: 9. Aug 2011, 21:10 von Galadhrim_warrior »

CountBagatur

• Hobbit
  • Modder Dawn of War games, Bfme2 and Wacraft
« Antwort #63 am: 10. Aug 2011, 16:09 »
Okey, Galadrim. I am waiting now the PM
Modder, student and cool guy) I like America!!!

tormy

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #64 am: 25. Okt 2011, 22:42 »
Hello, still no english version?  :(

peioba

• Hobbit
« Antwort #65 am: 23. Dez 2011, 15:20 »
Hello

It is said in your moddb page that the english version is near completion
but when will release this translation
I know the question is often asked  but i just want to know for wich version will it be
Sorry for my english i'm french

Buffo Boffin

• Elbischer Pilger
« Antwort #66 am: 23. Dez 2011, 15:36 »
A ModDB Gnomi a dit que la traduction est fini, mais il y a des parts qui ne sont plus actuelles. Alors ils doivent remanier cettes parts et éprouver toute la traduction. Probablement, ils vont la publier au début de l'anée prochaine, mail ils ne peuvent garantir rien. 

peioba

• Hobbit
« Antwort #67 am: 23. Dez 2011, 20:40 »
Je te réponds en français et je suis désolé pour les autres qui comprendrait pas
merci de ta réponse
Tu fais partie de la team de création d'un des mods de la modding-union?
En tout cas si cela sort en début d'année ça va faire un bon cadeau post-noël

Núkumnëhtar

• Hobbit
« Antwort #68 am: 24. Dez 2011, 01:06 »
I offer my translation services, if it is needed, to the Edain mod to speed and English version along.

If a resume is needed: I worked on the Rhovanion Alliance mod from its beginning until its end, I took German in university and translated history journals from German to English, and whilst I am by no means fluent in German I am able to use the services of various translation sources to decipher as accurate a translation as possible.

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
  • Und das Alles ohne einen einzigen Tropfen Rum!
« Antwort #69 am: 24. Dez 2011, 15:21 »
Hmm...
But then again, your other post wasn't written in a really good german...

Núkumnëhtar

• Hobbit
« Antwort #70 am: 24. Dez 2011, 23:17 »
Agreed. I'm better at German to English than I am from English to German, however.

vegetassj

• Hobbit
« Antwort #71 am: 30. Dez 2011, 13:55 »
any news about the english translation?

BLSmith2112

• Hobbit
« Antwort #72 am: 10. Jan 2012, 18:49 »
I really hope a translation truly is in progress and nearing completion.

Your mod seems amazing from the little I played. I would play more but I don't understand any of the text I am looking at. No offence or anything but I worry a lot when it comes to mods and "in-progress" projects. Year after year I've seen excellent mod-teams disband after a prolonged development cycle and the mod(s) are never heard from again. It's been well over two years since this thread was created.

I personally do not mind the German audio, or even the German video from the introduction. All we really need to have in order to enjoy the mod is translated text. Even if the translation is choppy and imperfect, it will at least be something we English speaking folk will be able to get used to while waiting for a more refined version.

So when someone like Mr. Núkumnëhtar comes along and offers his translation services, I'd personally say go for it! The more the merrier, and even if the translation(s) aren't perfect - they'll at least move the mod along towards a beta. Perhaps you guys could simply release a English beta using text as the only difference between the current mod and an updated one. If you guys pride yourselfs on releasing a 100% finished product, then can you please throughouly update us on its progress. What has been completed? What is left? Are all the pieces in place, or are you waiting on anything (a team-mate, etc). Are there any projected delays? Are you still on track for an "early January" release?

Good luck guys, and I've got your mod on top of my favorites list to check back on frequently!
« Letzte Änderung: 10. Jan 2012, 19:06 von BLSmith2112 »

Elros

• Seher der Elben
« Antwort #73 am: 4. Feb 2012, 21:33 »
Hey guys!
Actually we're working on an English version of the mod, but we simply don't know when it's gonna be released. We would say it in every developer's words: "It's done when it's done", but of course we all know how jittery you are! Unfortunatelly we cannot confirm any release date to not make you embarassed if we won't release it at this date - but be ensured that we're working at full speed! In the good hope that you stay faithful to Edain, I and the whole team of the Edain mod wishes you a good game!

Edain - side by side 'till death!

Norgur

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #74 am: 9. Feb 2012, 21:09 »
Translating a Mod uses to be a great amount of work to get done, especially with mods that have grown over years and hence are full of tooltips, unit descriptions and so on. But I assure everyone in here: We're doing everything we can to bring you the Edain-experience in English as soon as we can, with the best quality we can.
I wish I could give you more than these words, but I got no time for that since I have got a Mod to translate ;)
So far,
Norgur
Ich habn oragen Namen in der Online-Liste, lasst mich durch, ich bin wichtig!