29. Mär 2024, 12:32 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: a fellowship horde idea :)  (Gelesen 5924 mal)

sstrangee

• Bilbos Festgast
a fellowship horde idea :)
« am: 9. Nov 2009, 00:04 »
hi all after hours of playing the lates version i came with the idea of a aragorn gandalf gimli legolas boromir and 4 hobbits like a one horde kind of the 5 black riders of mordor, the powers could be:

Level 1: hobbits throw ( the hobbits send little rocks to a single target )

Level 2 :aragorns healing,

Level 3: boromir's shield (fellowship gain bost in armor for a time set),

Level 4 legolas: (Legolas could be in to ways one is that he can use the bow while runing or walking so he can be together whit the rest, or legolas using the two swords) with the bow the power in level 4 could be use poison arrows wich poison the entire horde and so they die fast, with the swords : get grater resourses for ich kill coud be a pasive power,

Level 5: dwarf rage ( the fellowship gain 200% of speed and speed atack,

Level 6: gandalf flame of Udûn a shield of fire arround the fellowship that crushes and sets on fire everything in the way,

Level 7: bost in armor and health and change skin for all ( the idea is that they start in robes like in the counsil of erlornd, then change like the coronation of the king :P ,

Level 8: mount ( gandalf in shadowfox with frodo behind, Aragorn with Sam,  Boromir with merry and pippin, in the book boromir is the strongest man so he can carry the two hobbits :P, and legolas with gimli, so all of them can ride they can crush a little more than normal cavalery but also extra weekness for spears,

Level 9: a great lidership for all the good people

Level 10: fellowship grace take only 10% of damage of all kinds of harm for a set time,

the fellow ship could be avalible in the In for all the good factions, BUT if you decide to purchase for example: Gimli in the dwarf's fortress then the fellowship horde wil be diseable, the point is do not duplicate your own people but of couse  if Gimli dies the option of get the the fellowship is avalible again, fellowship could be very expensive like 20000

Well this is my idea of something new, i don't know if you like it , if you decide to make them (it will be a dream come true) you can change my ideas for you own, what do you think about it? it is pocible for you edain team to concider this idea?, on the other hand if this dream of mine come true, then i have some ideas for the evil forces, like the nine horde, :) thank you for everything, for your mod, and i hope the english translation come's out soon.   :)

Reshef

• Edain Team
  • Istar
  • Größenwahn ist ein Typisch menschliches Laster.
Re: a fellowship horde idea :)
« Antwort #1 am: 9. Nov 2009, 00:32 »
I like it.
However, this idea was not accepted well, this proposal has been made many times in the German forum, and repeatedly rejected on the grounds that it gives the hero even in other factions.
Since the fellowship stands for all good people they could make buildable for every good faction in the outposts.
Also important would be the hero like to have as Gandalf, for example, not as much life as a hero, a maximum of 2000 HP I think is appropriate.
I would support:)

PS: sorry for my bad school English, I hope you understand everything the way I meant it

BAAEEMM

• Galadhrim
  • das präpotente problemkind
« Antwort #2 am: 9. Nov 2009, 01:18 »
Seriously, why should the team grab nine amazing heros with unique spells und put them into one horde...
You've got to admit... nine heros are better than one horde  xD

But it would be a nice idea for a small mod...
Zitat von: Lars
<br />Kommunistischer Dummkopf!<br />

sstrangee

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #3 am: 9. Nov 2009, 03:23 »
Well is not like you want to replace the existing heros, is just an option to see them together,  when you play  with Gondor you get Gandalf, Boromir, Aragorn, Pippin, but you can't use the rest, so this is an option for that, as i say if you want to purchase one of the members or all of them avalible in the faction you're playing ( as it is right now ) then you can't have the fellowship , some may like it, some may not i think is worth to thing about it,

Yes nine heros are better, but when the fight is long or you've playing alot the mod, it would be a diferent feeling to have the entire fellowship on your side, with diferent powers, and skins,

lets say is done and pippin or legolas die, after a while it rice again similar to the 5 black riders of mordor but a little more delay on the reborn, that's how i picture the idea,

And yes, they have to be avalible for all good factions and for evil the alternative could be The Nine

When you play the mod you have many options like choise to start playing whit a region of the dwarfs, or Galadriel Good or evil and separate of fangorn and mirk... white or black Gandalf, and so why not the option of a fellowship working together? and seem Gandalf and Frodo (good Galadriel Ring Hero ) have something to do whith the ring sistem: in Gondor the Ring can be used in Denethor, and Frodo and Sam could be separate of the fellowship cause they apear when you choise a good Galadriel.

After all is not the Fellowship of the ring the main heros of the story?

PS: Danke for the support Reshef  : )

Lars

• Knappe Rohans
« Antwort #4 am: 9. Nov 2009, 03:56 »
[...]i hope the english translation come's out soon.   :)
We are doing our very best  :)
[18:56:53]    [5.113.110.246 - anarion]
naja baaeemm ist kein jedi
[18:57:08]    [5.113.110.246 - anarion]
sondern eher so was wie ein megafon mit ohne ausschalter

Arasan [EX-Lorfon]

• Seher der Elben
« Antwort #5 am: 9. Nov 2009, 15:17 »
I like your idea. ;)

König Legolas

• Ritter Gondors
  • Menschen, Zwerge,Elben kämpft für Mittelerde! Sieg
« Antwort #6 am: 9. Nov 2009, 15:23 »
Hello,
your idea is very, very good, honestly. I hope it comes more good ideas from you ;).

P.s: Sorry, my School english is bad.

MFG: König Legolas

sstrangee

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #7 am: 12. Nov 2009, 05:19 »
Thanks a lot , i have some other ideas but, i dont know if the edain team will concider to it, to me this fellowship horde could work but if not i would like to know why, maybe im wrong in the concept, or the majority of the people doesn't like the idea, so please is this idea viable?

Arasan [EX-Lorfon]

• Seher der Elben
« Antwort #8 am: 12. Nov 2009, 16:01 »
15 Users must vote FOR it,then the idea is ok and comes into the set of ideas ;)

Reshef

• Edain Team
  • Istar
  • Größenwahn ist ein Typisch menschliches Laster.
« Antwort #9 am: 12. Nov 2009, 16:23 »
No, this is not a "Konzept-Diskussion".
A moderator should express views like these are behaving.

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
  • Und das Alles ohne einen einzigen Tropfen Rum!
« Antwort #10 am: 13. Nov 2009, 20:56 »
It's an interesting idea, but the Fellowship was founded to protect the ringbearer Frodo Baggins. But you suggested that the fellowship could be founded, while the ringbearer Gollum runs across the map. That's a logical error. ^^

sstrangee

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #11 am: 13. Nov 2009, 22:25 »
Yes that's true, but also the fellowship stands for the good people like Rohan and Gondor, Aragorn Gandalf Legolas And Gimli decided to help those people, even when Frodo was far away, also even when the ring was destroyed, the fellowship remain for a time. i never say the fellowship hore will have the ring, i don't mean that, but they are to help you one's more again the evil forces.

I see two options here: 1 is that you could have the fellowship one's you have the ring and give it to frodo, (but i'll sugest to change some powers of the idea) so the fellowship will be another ring hero option but for all the good people,

And 2: as my idea was, the fellowship will be like another hero without the ring, to fight for all the good people, like they did after the ring was destroyed, only that Boromir still alive, : ) what do you think?                             

(Evil forces could have the Nine Corupted men as they apear in this picture---> http://www.tk421.net/lotr/film/fotr/img/fotr0004.jpg) again im not saying to duplicate heroes, it's an option like many others

AmosVogel

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #12 am: 15. Dez 2009, 07:41 »
Its a nice idea, like having five of the nine in a horde, but in this case -remember- they all got the same  skills (they are ring wraiths), and the fellowship got: a wizard, an elf, a dwarf, 2 men & 4 hobbits!.
It would be better -i guess- that Imladris faction got the power of summoning the fellowship, just like Rohan summons Aragorn, Legolas & Gimli, for a period of time.   
"Viva México"

TheMostBurning

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #13 am: 23. Apr 2010, 11:10 »
Hm,i like your idea,but i would change "something".
First,it could be purchased only by recruiting it from an inn,where has been put the ring,after gollum's death.Then,members could heal but not respawn,meaning that when a hero dies it logically can't revive.I think every hero should have 2 powers only,and his own palantir could be selected just by clicking on his icon on the main palantir of the fellowship.
I also think,that if frodo dies,the fellowship disappear and the players loses the ring(like any other ring hero),so the fellowship would be balanced,as it would be a great force that can be easily killed if frodo isn't well protected(it would be nice if when frodo is going to be hit by a ranged power like wounding arrow,a member of the fellowship protects him with his own body,taking the damage,while frodo would be very vulnerable to melee damage).
Each member should have his unique health(except pippin and merry's,equal),consider that at level 10 each nazgul has 3650 health,so..
« Letzte Änderung: 23. Apr 2010, 13:36 von TheMostBurning »