28. Mär 2024, 10:49 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: A host  (Gelesen 3376 mal)

yamsinacan

• Bilbos Festgast
  • Arch-Angel
A host
« am: 7. Jan 2010, 04:44 »
There is this site I am on, (fairly new). The leader obviously wants to make it bigger. They are still not sure about asking (I forget why). They mainly want to do it because it will bring uniqueness to their site.

I'm just wondering whether you guys would be willing to do it. If you aren't, then I should tell him right away. It is not a german site though. This could bring more hype to your mod, as this site is getting most of its users from Revora, specifically the3rdage.net.

Just to let you know, the site is a Lord of the Rings (as well as its games) and Star Wars  site.
Let us have peace.

I am a guy, so don't think any different. I just liked the picture :D.

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
  • Und das Alles ohne einen einzigen Tropfen Rum!
Re: A host
« Antwort #1 am: 7. Jan 2010, 11:49 »
Well hello Yams. Nice to see you here in home forum. ^^

Although I don't understand exactly what you want from us. It's not our hobby to make other peoples websites bigger.

yamsinacan

• Bilbos Festgast
  • Arch-Angel
« Antwort #2 am: 8. Jan 2010, 00:45 »
Well, the website could be an english part, as I can only come to these forums through a link. By putting it on their website, you could get an english community (bigger one) who participate in your mod (as in discussion, likes, ??tournaments??).

Sorry if the idea sounds weird. As I said, and you know, it is your choice.
Let us have peace.

yamsinacan

• Bilbos Festgast
  • Arch-Angel
« Antwort #3 am: 12. Jan 2010, 01:07 »
As well, could I post pictures of the mod, just gonna show it off  xD. I will of course give credits to Ealendril der Dunkle.
Let us have peace.

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
  • Und das Alles ohne einen einzigen Tropfen Rum!
« Antwort #4 am: 12. Jan 2010, 06:02 »
On this Website? Could you maybe post a link to it. We would first like to know what it looks like.

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #5 am: 12. Jan 2010, 17:04 »
Hey there, nice to see you on these forums xD

As Adamin said, we'd have to familiarize ourselves with the website you mentioned before we can decide whether it would be a suitable place to host our mod. Could you give us a link to it?

Posting images of the mod is a different matter, you can do that whereever you want :) (as long as people don't claim the mod is their own, we've had that happen before) We're always glad if the word is spread xD
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

yamsinacan

• Bilbos Festgast
  • Arch-Angel
« Antwort #6 am: 13. Jan 2010, 00:27 »
**Here** is the one for the site that could be a small English host. One of the leaders (their are 2) wants to keep their forums clean, so he is inviting limited people. It has already gotten pretty active. I will also show pictures of the mod.

**Here** is just a site to show some pictures. This one is more of Lord of the Rings Lore site. They have coverage of the more bigger Lord of the Rings games. May not be the best site to host as their Battle for Middle Earth section isn't as active as it used to be.

***EDIT***
Links have been fixed!
« Letzte Änderung: 13. Jan 2010, 23:34 von yamsinacan »
Let us have peace.

Altaïr

• Held von Helms Klamm
  • Nichts ist wahr - Alles ist erlaubt
« Antwort #7 am: 13. Jan 2010, 17:06 »
The links are both the same. ;)
- Die Deutsche Rechtschreibung ist Freeware, sprich, du kannst sie kostenlos nutzen. Allerdings ist sie nicht Open Source, d.h. du darfst sie nicht verändern oder in veränderter Form veröffentlichen. -

yamsinacan

• Bilbos Festgast
  • Arch-Angel
« Antwort #8 am: 13. Jan 2010, 23:43 »
I will wait... As well. My friend (1 of the leaders) said that we is checking with the SEE mod if it's okay to do the English forum thing. I don't really know what he is talking about  :P.
Let us have peace.

yamsinacan

• Bilbos Festgast
  • Arch-Angel
« Antwort #9 am: 31. Jan 2010, 18:48 »
Have you made a decision yet?
Let us have peace.