23. Apr 2024, 22:02 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: [BFME1] The Dwarf Holds is released!  (Gelesen 4578 mal)

m@tt_h

• Bilbos Festgast
[BFME1] The Dwarf Holds is released!
« am: 17. Feb 2010, 18:17 »
If someone could translate this, that would be awesome. If the thread needs to be moved to a better place, go ahead and move it.

Good afternoon, everyone!

Well, here we are at last. Over the last few months, we have worked hard towards this day, and we†™re all very thrilled that it has finally come.
Unfortunately, Nertea has gotten ill recently, so in his stead Matias and I will be managing and overseeing the release today, making sure your downloading will all go smoothly.

We are offering the mod from two locations away from Revora in order to keep the server alive, both of which can be found on the downloads section of our
new website (only ModDB is available as of yet):

The mod is fully organized into an installer, which checks to make sure your copy of the Battle for Middle-earth is updated to patch 1.03 (which the mod requires), and an updater utility through which we may release future patches. This can be found under the The Dwarf Holds tab created by the installer. These functions should reduce installation problems to a bare minimum, but should you still face issues, you can post these problems, along with any bugs you might find, in the new Bugs and Issues category under our forums.

Thank you ever so much for all your patience and support. We hope you enjoy The Dwarf Holds, and we hope to meet you in battle through our dedicated Hamachi network, TheDwarfHolds. (pass: tdh)

~ The Dwarf Holds team.

*opens a can of beer*

König Legolas

• Ritter Gondors
  • Menschen, Zwerge,Elben kämpft für Mittelerde! Sieg
Re: [BFME1] The Dwarf Holds is released!
« Antwort #1 am: 17. Feb 2010, 18:24 »
Hello,

Hey, Congratulations on your Realease.

I would of course be very pleased to be able to play the mod, but my Battle for Middle-earth does not work anymore, which is of course a great pity.

I will try to get me the game again, and then there is a great feedback from me. My feedback is feared and famous xD

The mod is certainly very cool. Could you send me screenshots via PM, I beg of you, I'd be really happy, because I would ever get a sneak peek.

You still will realease on the other versions.

Good luck and have fun with you, I wish modders:)

edit: Sorry for my Bad English, but English is not my forte ^ ^

m@tt_h

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #2 am: 17. Feb 2010, 18:27 »
There are some screenshots available on our website:

http://tdh.the3rdage.net

Rimli

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #3 am: 17. Feb 2010, 18:38 »
Very cool.

The first final mod I know which includes a dwarven faction for BFME1.

I am very curious. ;)

Will download it instantly ...

Lars

• Knappe Rohans
« Antwort #4 am: 17. Feb 2010, 18:44 »
Hello m@tt_h, I just translated your Post:

If someone could translate this, that would be awesome. If the thread needs to be moved to a better place, go ahead and move it.

Guten Tag zusammen!

Nun, endlich ist es soweit. In den letzten Monaten haben wir hart auf diesen Tag hin gearbeitet und wir sind alle sehr gespannt, da er nun endlich gekommen ist.
Unglücklicherweise ist Nertea vor Kurzem krank geworden, daher werden Matias und Ich an seiner Stelle den Release heute managen und überwachen, damit euer Download problemlos abläuft.

Wir bieten die Mod auf 2 Seiten abseits von Revora an, damit der Server nicht überlastet wird. Beide Seiten können in der Dowload-Sektion auf unserer neuen Webseite gefunden werden (nur ModDB ist bereits verfügbar):

Die Mod ist komplett in einem Installer enthalten, der überprüft ob eure Die Schlacht um Mittelerde-Version auf Patch 1.03 gepatcht wurde (für die Mod benötigt), außerdem gibt es ein Updater-Tool über das in Zukunft Patches released werden können. Dieses kann unter dem The Dwarf Holds Eintrag gefunden werden, welchen der Installer erzeugt. Diese Funktion sollte Installationsprobleme auf ein Minimum reduzieren, aber falls es Probleme geben sollte, könnt ihr sie mit jeglichen Bugs die ihr findet in der neuen Bugs und Probleme Kategorie in unserem Forum posten.

Wir danken euch vielmals für eure Geduld und Unterstützung. Wir hoffen, dass ihr The Dwarf Holds mögt und wir hoffen, dass wir euch in unserem Hamachi-Netzwerk "TheDwarfHolds" (Passwort: tdh) in der Schlacht treffen werden.

~ The Dwarf Holds team.

*opens a can of beer*
« Letzte Änderung: 19. Feb 2010, 23:05 von Lars »
[18:56:53]    [5.113.110.246 - anarion]
naja baaeemm ist kein jedi
[18:57:08]    [5.113.110.246 - anarion]
sondern eher so was wie ein megafon mit ohne ausschalter

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #5 am: 17. Feb 2010, 18:52 »
Fantastic news xD It's been some time indeed, but I'm sure the wait was worth it. Time to dig up BfME I again...

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

PumaYIY

• Zwergischer Entdecker
« Antwort #6 am: 17. Feb 2010, 18:55 »
Damn my Translation just took too long :D
Nice Mod...

König Legolas

• Ritter Gondors
« Antwort #7 am: 17. Feb 2010, 19:02 »
Hello,

m @ tt_h Thanks for that link. Beautiful units and buildings you have there :o. Since your great, respect

Thus, a mod I have long sought, but now I can not play them :(

Well, I wish you, in your career modders even more fun and joy.

@Lars Thank you for this translation, as you can see what you have on the box ^ ^

König Legolas

• Ritter Gondors
« Antwort #8 am: 18. Feb 2010, 00:53 »
Hello,

Sorry for the double post, but I have an urgent problem.

The first impression of the mod is very good, even the beginning of the dwarf, has incredibly pleased me. But from the menu, I have the problem. The menu and all that follows what I do, stops, and goes very slowly from equip, so I can not play properly.

My laptop packs Edain Mod 2 and Risen without problems, but why do I have a problem with your mod?

Have I done something wrong? Or is it because of the new nation?

Now, again on the feedback:

The film on the menu that shows where the fortress of the dwarfs, is very professional and cool.

The fortress of the dwarves in the game is also very nice, only the walls could not be something bigger? The fact looks a bit small.

I ask for help, otherwise I can not play the mod :(

Lord of Arnor

• Lehenfürst
  • All men play on 10!
« Antwort #9 am: 27. Feb 2010, 18:06 »
Hello, dwarven hold mod team

I'm sorry that I write this so late (the last post in this topic was 9 days ago), but I just discovered your mod and I have to say: You are awesome!
The main reason why I say so is the simply fact that your mod is the only mod I know that includes the dwarves that are mentioned in the hobbit, the ones who can toggle between swords and mattocks. I've been always looking for a mod which includes them, but there was nothing, only mods which included units the modders invented. I even proposed them for my favourite mod, the Edain Mod, because they are the only thing their dwarves miss.
Great work, seems that I have to download your mod for my tBfME1!

Lucky because there's a mod with this unit

Lord of Arnor

Zitat
Pluralismus heißt: Ich bin nicht Jesus!
<br /><br />