18. Apr 2024, 21:05 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Rohan Fortress  (Gelesen 2357 mal)

ravagewolf

• Bilbos Festgast
Rohan Fortress
« am: 25. Mär 2010, 20:34 »
Rohan intially starts of with the standard fortress which is already present in the mod. As with Edoras the fort is weak and has limited upgrades.

Upgrades

Banner Carriers
Flame Shots
Arrow towers

Rohan can build the Helms Deep Keep as there main fort as soon as they have the resources and it has been unlocked from the special powers ( probably would require 10 power points ).

The fort would have significantly more health than the standard Rohan fortress. The following upgrades could apply.

Numenor masonary ( increases health and armour of keep )

Supplies ( increases the base output of resourses from the keep to 100 ) This will allow people of Rohan to weather any siege.

Weapons stash ( The armouries and weapons stashed away for times of need would allow for a price reduction in armour and weapon upgrades ).

Banner upgrades ( increases attack and defense of units around the keep )

Tower expansions ( These would be stone and extended out from the keep more like ramparts) Similar to what Gondor used for Minas Tirith. Intial it would start of with Rohan yeoman on the walls.

Galadhirm Archers ( This would replace the Rohan Yeoman on the ramparts with Galadhirm archers. They would have greater range and also come with the silverthorne arrow upgrade.

Great Horn of Helm Hammerhand ( Stuns enemy and increases damage of all friendly untis in a large area.

Launch rubble ( Allows defenders on the ramperts to drop rubble on enemy troops who attack the wall ).

Though the keep has no siege weapons the Galadhirm with there good range and damage will make up for this.

I am interested to hear what other people think of this idea.

(Palland)Raschi

• Turmwache
  • Fanatiker sind unbeständige Freunde
Re: Rohan Fortress
« Antwort #1 am: 25. Mär 2010, 20:59 »
There is something interesting about your idea, I cannot deny.
Esspecially the idea with the Galadhirm Archers fits very well into the conception of Rohan.
One thing I definatley can  put forward is the problem with the stronghold Helm's Deep the Edain Team will have in every case.
To  speak  from  one's  own  experience I can tell you that this is a unpossible concept, although I like it, because there is no way to present it to the Edain Team successfully.
The stronghold of Helm's Deep is as unique as the white Tree of Gondor is or Minas Tirith is and both very denied to appear in the modification. Anyway, there are some upgrades which might be able to find their way in the mod. I would suggest to work with them, because the upgrades of the Rohan fortress as they are now are not very well done.

greetings

raschi
« Letzte Änderung: 25. Mär 2010, 21:01 von Pallandraschi »
MfG Raschi

[Jedwede rechtliche Äußerung, Kommentierung oder Information über PM oder öffentlichen Beitrag von meiner Seite stellt lediglich eine reine Gefälligkeit dar und erfolgt ohne jeglichen Rechtsbindungswille.]

Ohne Schuld verfasst einen Forumsbeitrag, wer beim Abfassen eines Beitrags wegen einer krankhaften seelischen Störung, wegen einer tiefgreifenden Bewusstseinsstörung oder wegen Schwachsinns oder einer schweren anderen seelischen Abartigkeit unfähig ist, die Verletzung der Forenregeln einzusehen oder nach dieser Einsicht zu handeln.