30. Apr 2024, 20:13 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Angmar Spellbook  (Gelesen 14208 mal)

TheMostBurning

• Pförtner von Bree
Re:Angmar Spellbook
« Antwort #15 am: 16. Sep 2010, 15:47 »
However avalanche is only the edge of the iceberg.You could think i just want to criticize,but i've been greatly disappointed by the fact the spellbook is still weak.

(Palland)Raschi

• Turmwache
  • Fanatiker sind unbeständige Freunde
« Antwort #16 am: 16. Sep 2010, 15:51 »
just the ice dragon and blight are too weak, but the rest is perfectly all right, and I personally do not see any reasons to change it almost completly as you are planning or just recommending.
« Letzte Änderung: 16. Sep 2010, 15:54 von Pallandraschi »
MfG Raschi

[Jedwede rechtliche Äußerung, Kommentierung oder Information über PM oder öffentlichen Beitrag von meiner Seite stellt lediglich eine reine Gefälligkeit dar und erfolgt ohne jeglichen Rechtsbindungswille.]

Ohne Schuld verfasst einen Forumsbeitrag, wer beim Abfassen eines Beitrags wegen einer krankhaften seelischen Störung, wegen einer tiefgreifenden Bewusstseinsstörung oder wegen Schwachsinns oder einer schweren anderen seelischen Abartigkeit unfähig ist, die Verletzung der Forenregeln einzusehen oder nach dieser Einsicht zu handeln.

TheMostBurning

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #17 am: 16. Sep 2010, 16:03 »
I only suggest to replace wights summon with BdG,and BdG with blight.Then i proposed 2 new powers and to improve 2 existing ones.It's not that much,considering how much the dwarven spellbook changed in 2 versions.
But blight could be replaced by frozen land,and frozen land by Frost Core,so if you like so much that underpowered dragon it can remain :P,although FC should be tweaked by reducing a little the radius.
« Letzte Änderung: 16. Sep 2010, 16:06 von TheMostBurning »

(Palland)Raschi

• Turmwache
  • Fanatiker sind unbeständige Freunde
« Antwort #18 am: 16. Sep 2010, 16:08 »
I also admited that the dragon is too weak for his price, so do not let me be missunderstood  ;)
MfG Raschi

[Jedwede rechtliche Äußerung, Kommentierung oder Information über PM oder öffentlichen Beitrag von meiner Seite stellt lediglich eine reine Gefälligkeit dar und erfolgt ohne jeglichen Rechtsbindungswille.]

Ohne Schuld verfasst einen Forumsbeitrag, wer beim Abfassen eines Beitrags wegen einer krankhaften seelischen Störung, wegen einer tiefgreifenden Bewusstseinsstörung oder wegen Schwachsinns oder einer schweren anderen seelischen Abartigkeit unfähig ist, die Verletzung der Forenregeln einzusehen oder nach dieser Einsicht zu handeln.

Shagrat

• Reisender nach Valinor
  • We are the... äh... THE KLATCHIAN FOREIGN LEGION
« Antwort #19 am: 16. Sep 2010, 16:12 »
I also admited that the dragon is too weak for his price, so do not let me be missunderstood  ;)

in my opinion, the Dragon don't must replaced, he just have to made stronger, for example with new abilities

It was at the Survivor Series that the dark path of the Undertaker was born. It seems like an eternity ago that the demons of hell passed judgement on the mortal world and unleashed a creature of the night so powerful that the mention of it's very name sends shivers down to the spines of who oppose him
You look into the eyes of the Reaper and you'll see that your fate is sealed!

Sollten Banner und Avatar nicht Synchron sein, einfach mal mit Strg + F5 aktualisiern

Leiter des HdR-Matchup-Threads

TheMostBurning

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #20 am: 16. Sep 2010, 16:27 »
I guess it's simpler to replace it with an istant cast spell,an ice dragon isn't canonical at all.

Shagrat

• Reisender nach Valinor
« Antwort #21 am: 16. Sep 2010, 16:29 »
I guess it's simpler to replace it with an istant cast spell,an ice dragon isn't canonical at all.

an user already have an concept for the dragon in the Konzept-Sammlun^^

It was at the Survivor Series that the dark path of the Undertaker was born. It seems like an eternity ago that the demons of hell passed judgement on the mortal world and unleashed a creature of the night so powerful that the mention of it's very name sends shivers down to the spines of who oppose him

Sollten Banner und Avatar nicht Synchron sein, einfach mal mit Strg + F5 aktualisiern

TheMostBurning

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #22 am: 16. Sep 2010, 16:39 »
Can you link it?

Shagrat

• Reisender nach Valinor
« Antwort #23 am: 16. Sep 2010, 16:43 »

TheMostBurning

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #24 am: 16. Sep 2010, 16:49 »
Maybe I'll be the only one against the upgrade for the icedragon,but i keep saying that an istant cast spell is far superior to a summon.It's like saying that blight was improved because now it provides -70% resources instead of -50% :D

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
  • Und das Alles ohne einen einzigen Tropfen Rum!
« Antwort #25 am: 16. Sep 2010, 17:13 »
We appreciate your input TheMostBurning. It's always good to here some new ideas and thoughts.

However I don't see the point in your suggested Frost Core Spell. You said it yourself that its just a copy of the sorcerers Soul Freeze ability; so there is no uniqueness to the spell and therefore it's worse than the ice-dragon.

TheMostBurning

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #26 am: 16. Sep 2010, 17:33 »
Although,most people underestimate the great support coming from sorcerers,and as freezing allies to defend them and enemies to stop,flank and make summons useless are strategies very rarely seen in-game,i'd like a lot a power like this.Sorcerers have 5 abilities,and Fell Strenght can be compared to War Chant(although comparing is useless as they stack).But an istant spell that can be cast everywhere at anytime is more useful than a situational one like Soul Freeze.I know what you mean saying that the ice dragon is more unique,but i definitely think that the ice dragon,as it is now,is useless.

Dralo

• Knappe Rohans
  • DragonLord
« Antwort #27 am: 16. Sep 2010, 19:48 »
i think the ice dragon is already enough powerfull, its a spell for only 15 spell points (try to summon it right in the middle of the enemies army -> some soldiers will die instantly and many will be frozen by its breathing)
and you already said it - the sorcerers have also five very usefull spells.
and we must not forget, that you may also make Gulzar who in fact has very powerfull Spells

TheMostBurning

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #28 am: 16. Sep 2010, 21:28 »
Wyrm and watcher are two tier 3 summons,and are way better than the dragon.Yes,wyrm is weak to pikes and watcher to arrows(even too much imho)but they at least one hit kill most units.