23. Mai 2024, 22:23 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Dragon lair  (Gelesen 2283 mal)

Sierra312

• Bilbos Festgast
Dragon lair
« am: 7. Aug 2013, 02:53 »
Hello,

I have recently playtested your mod, and it was the most fun I've ever had on the game! I loved the new playstyle afforded by the various choices you can make that will influence your faction and gameplay - I play as the Goblins, or "Misty Mountains" faction.

I apologise that I am making this post in english, as I can only understand a little German.

I noticed on the moddb website that there is a dragon unit that starts off small and then grows wings, after being recruited from the dragon lair using Untamed Allegiance or "Pact of Hatred". I was wondering whether this unit is still present in the game, and also how I am supposed to unlock the dragon lair to spawn it with the new power you guys added. It says after researching a certain upgrade, there is a chance that the random neutral creature lair you spawn (Warg, Goblin, Troll or Spider) now has the chance to be a dragon.

Is this the dragon from the screenshots, or is it just a Fire Drake?

http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/mods/1/11/10679/thumb_620x2000/ZuchtdrachOd8M5.jpg

^Here is the image I was referring to.

Prinz von Dol Amroth

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Held von Helms Klamm
Re:Dragon lair
« Antwort #1 am: 7. Aug 2013, 09:51 »
Hi Sierra312,
the "Pact of Hatred" is the right spell, but you also need the Upgrade "Dunkelstahlplatten" , which costs 1500, and the Upgrade "Drachenhort", which costs 1000, in the wildfortress.
After you have bought this 2 upgrades, it is possible, that you can spawn a dragon lair.
Ich bin der selbst ernannte Herrscher, oberster Befehlshaber und noch vieles anderes von Dol Amroth
oft in tunngle zu finden

Sierra312

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #2 am: 7. Aug 2013, 11:54 »
Thank you very much, I will try that.

Sweet mod, by the way!

Sierra312

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #3 am: 7. Aug 2013, 13:56 »
Also, what are the chances of spawning the dragon lair?

I am still only spawning Goblin, Warg, Troll and Spider lairs.

Amdir

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #4 am: 7. Aug 2013, 14:08 »
Also, what are the chances of spawning the dragon lair?

I am still only spawning Goblin, Warg, Troll and Spider lairs.

I think the chance of spawning a dragon lair was deleted by the Edain-Team due to the strongness of those dragons. I guess I noticed this some months ago. You have to play a map with dragon lairs (for example The Black Gate) and use the spell "Pact of Hatred" on the lair. Another way is to download the Hero Submod for Edain. When the hero Drogoth lands on the ground, he can summon a dragon lair, when he is at Level 10.

Sierra312

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #5 am: 7. Aug 2013, 14:19 »
Ah, thank you very much for explaining this.