19. Mär 2024, 11:09 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Chonicles-Submod: Vorschläge & Ideen  (Gelesen 21730 mal)

SamonZwerg

• Edain Betatester
  • Verteidiger Morias
Re: Chonicles-Submod: Vorschläge & Ideen
« Antwort #60 am: 7. Okt 2015, 18:30 »
Ich fände die Pferde nicht schlecht. Wäre sicher interessant zu spielen.

Mornen

• Verteidiger Morias
  • Sag nie alles was du weißt...
« Antwort #61 am: 7. Okt 2015, 18:38 »
Flusspferde hören sich natürlich auch gut an! :)
Es wäre vielleicht "besser", wenn diese nicht explodieren, dass passt irgendwie nicht so gut zu Wasser. Vielleicht könnte sich das Pferd kurzzeitig vor seinem Tod vervielfältigen und dann als Flut den Feind überrollen...

Fallen die dann bei den Elementgeistern weg?  8-|

Tower Wars, Barad Dúr und vieles mehr bei
Mornens Maps

Darkayah

• Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • The old blood will unite them, but destroy all
« Antwort #62 am: 7. Okt 2015, 19:05 »
Flusspferde hören sich natürlich auch gut an! :)
Es wäre vielleicht "besser", wenn diese nicht explodieren, dass passt irgendwie nicht so gut zu Wasser. Vielleicht könnte sich das Pferd kurzzeitig vor seinem Tod vervielfältigen und dann als Flut den Feind überrollen...

Fallen die dann bei den Elementgeistern weg?  8-|

Obwohl die durch die explosion ja auch umgeschmissen werden können.  :P
Grüße Darkayah

Of old blood, magic, fire and darkness!
The old blood will unite them all, but causes the  world to be destroyed!
-Prophecy of Valarya

Lust auf eine alternative Mittelerde Geschichte und dazu ein RPG? ?
Der Thron von Mittelerde

sr_dark

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #63 am: 12. Dez 2015, 00:45 »
Heeeyy I know this is the german part but its the only part I can suggest something about this submod so ill do it, hippe its okay :)

I think it would be cool if you could implement something of a direct mass slayer move to the blitz champion; for that i was thinking something like a shockwave with lighting running through the ground in a circular area with the ability to expand the spell to the max. I think it would be very fitting to this championship.

Also I suggest that as the stormguard ability is about making a lighting shield, it should give the hero an armor boost as well so it makes more sense.

Cheers and awesome submod!

NetoD20

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • BAN-KAI! Tear off... Golden Demon Slayer Jizõ!!!
« Antwort #64 am: 23. Jul 2016, 00:44 »
Are there plans for further development of the mod?
Would it be possible to introduce an Elf Wizard option alongside the existing Hermit, Wanderer, and Avatar?
Could you please come back with the hair beneath the pointy hat?
In the original game, when you customized your wizard hero to have a pointy hat he still kept his hair beneath the hat. In your version he is always bald beneath the point hat. Kinda weird. Maybe there could be a Bald + Hat option and a Hair + Hat option, but I'd prefer the later to be the standard one, if there can be only one. Sorry about nitpicking on this small detail.

P.S. I'm sorry that I don't speak german.

The_Nazgul

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #65 am: 8. Aug 2016, 11:29 »
hey guys
I've installed chronicles for 4.4 and no matter what i do the game will crash when i click on skirmish!
Any solution? i tried both 1.0-1.1 but doesn't make difference!

mille

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #66 am: 8. Aug 2016, 17:09 »

Yesterday I installed chronicles 1.1 for 4.4 too and i experienced the same bug. The problem was that one of my CaH was a "Hügeltroll" (maybe hill troll in english?). It was created without the submod. Through some glitch all hero classes get shifted one slot, when you use the submod and so the class of this specific hero went broken. Just have a look at the CaH list with the submod activated. If there is a hero with a classname like "MISSING: ..." then you should delete it or maybe change its class. I deleted mine and it worked. I dont know if it will work when you try to change its class.
Hope I could help.

PS: I'm new here but i think this would suit better to the support-thread.
https://modding-union.com/index.php/topic,30374.0.html

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #67 am: 8. Aug 2016, 18:43 »
If you want to use chronicles Submod, make sure to delete every created hero before starting the game. If you want to switch to Edain without it, delete every hero you've created with the submod.